Apple Store time lapse...anything interesting?

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
Check out the time lapse around sunrise. Somebody makes a marriage proposal.

Anybody find anything else?

Comments

• Reply 1 of 5
    allbrainallbrain Posts: 61member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Eugene

Check out the time lapse around sunrise. Somebody makes a marriage proposal.

Anybody find anything else?

I'm sure I've seen what looks like a big burly security guard moving people away from standing around in front of the camera.

If you check out within the first few frames of the 08:00 feed you can see a guy sit on the wall and then the guy in a suit standing and talking to him with his arms outstretched. Looks like he was being moved on to me!
  • Reply 2 of 5
    Quote:

Originally posted by Eugene Anybody find anything else?

Sure, Me! Almost 3 hours and NO T-Shirt! But when I left I met Stephen Colbert leaving with his new black MacBook and other toys.

Looking up from inside the elevator:

• Reply 3 of 5
    SpamSandwichSpamSandwich Posts: 33,407member
    Wow. Cool picture, man. 8)
  • Reply 4 of 5
    tednditedndi Posts: 1,921member
    I checked out that tent they had a 17" MacBook Pro and they screened all of the images. They selected the appropriate ones. So, other than that geek with the marrage sign no, I don't think there is anything interesting.
  • Reply 5 of 5
    nebagakidnebagakid Posts: 2,692member
    Quote:

Originally posted by TednDi

I checked out that tent they had a 17" MacBook Pro and they screened all of the images. They selected the appropriate ones. So, other than that geek with the marrage sign no, I don't think there is anything interesting.

tent?