[OT] FlameLock

Posted:
in macOS edited January 2014
Kim Kap Sol is saying in vaguely veiled terms that black people are too stupid to use computers.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 7
    a_greera_greer Posts: 4,594member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Placebo

Kim Kap Sol is saying in vaguely veiled terms that black people are too stupid to use computers.

Placebo is saying in vaguely veiled terms that he is too stupid to face reality.

If you have a mud hut, and you are worried that you may not have enough food for your family, wikipedia aint much help.
  • Reply 2 of 7
    kim kap solkim kap sol Posts: 2,987member
    Quote:

Actually, I'm saying that Placebos are too stupid to use computers. Kindly step away from the computer.
  • Reply 3 of 7
    placeboplacebo Posts: 5,767member
    Actually, I'm saying that Kim Kap Sol required two attempts to compose an insulting post.
  • Reply 4 of 7
    Quote:

Actually, I'm saying that Kim Kap Sol required two attempts to compose an insulting post.

The first one was too insulting. I had to cut it down to something you could take. I'm such a nice guy, I didn't want to hurt your feelings too much.
  • Reply 5 of 7
    mr. memr. me Posts: 3,221member
    Quote:

Veiled? It is difficult to see how he could have been clearer. Given a chance to deny his alleged views, he did not.
  • Reply 6 of 7
    Quote:

Originally posted by Mr. Me

Veiled? It is difficult to see how he could have been clearer. Given a chance to deny his alleged views, he did not.

Are you admitting defeat through ridiculous statements made by Placebo? This has nothing to do with races...not all africans are black. Read up about it...in a book or something. You might learn something.

In fact, you and Placebo should be banned from these boards for making such stupid statements. Reported.
  • Reply 7 of 7
    placeboplacebo Posts: 5,767member
    How about you and your "473822" posts take a little time out and think about what you're really arguing about.