how did such an A**hole get to be a moderator?

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
I've been part of appleinsider and thinksecret for over a year now and I found it disturbing that a moderator here would participate flaming people over there.....I really enjoy following apple and these sites but I have concerns

over the leadership.....no names or accusations...just look through the threads in these two sites and it will be apparent.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 3
    placeboplacebo Posts: 5,767member
    Who cares about what he does at ThinkSecret, he doesn't moderate there, he moderates here. All that matters here is that he's a fair moderator and makes contributive posts.
  • Reply 2 of 3
    curiousuburbcuriousuburb Posts: 3,325member
    If you've got a problem with a mod or admin, PM them personally.

Don't act like a crybaby and whine in public.
  • Reply 3 of 3
    audiopollutionaudiopollution Posts: 3,226member
    Quote:

Originally posted by mercury7

I've been part of appleinsider and thinksecret for over a year now and I found it disturbing that a moderator here would participate flaming people over there.....I really enjoy following apple and these sites but I have concerns

over the leadership.....no names or accusations...just look through the threads in these two sites and it will be apparent.

Waaaaaah.

AN/TS have their own crew of moderators who can take care of themselves. Perhaps we didn't get the memo that you're the new meta-moderator for all Apple rumour sites.

Read the posting guidelines.

Locked.