what is your favorite food?

Posted:
in AppleOutsider edited January 2014
What your favorite food? mine is anything forign..most likely persian or brasilian....sooo what your favorit food!??

you can even name a desert!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• Reply 1 of 39
    placeboplacebo Posts: 5,767member
    If I could eat sushi day in and day out, I'd do it.
  • Reply 2 of 39
    dave k.dave k. Posts: 1,306member
    Pizza.
  • Reply 3 of 39
    thuh freakthuh freak Posts: 2,664member
    steak
  • Reply 4 of 39
    brisket, ribs, beans and potato salad.
  • Reply 5 of 39
    splinemodelsplinemodel Posts: 7,311member
    I guess if there's a food I could eat every day for the rest of my life, it would have to be tuna.
  • Reply 6 of 39
    progmacprogmac Posts: 1,850member
    grilled steak (rare/medium-rare) with a nice vegetable medley on the side.
  • Reply 7 of 39
    mac_dollmac_doll Posts: 527member
    These are my favorites..and no I'm not joking..

1. Broccoli, steamed and topped with margarine.

2. Canned spinach, cooked, and mixed with margarine.

3. Cheesecake topped with cherries.
  • Reply 8 of 39
    bergermeisterbergermeister Posts: 6,784member
    Pizza Pizza

For those of you old enough to remember, Little Ceasar's Pizza used to have a 2 pizza special pack with Crazy bread and sauce and if I remember correctly, two drinks.
  • Reply 9 of 39
    progmacprogmac Posts: 1,850member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Bergermeister

Pizza Pizza

For those of you old enough to remember, Little Ceasar's Pizza used to have a 2 pizza special pack with Crazy bread and sauce and if I remember correctly, two drinks.

We used to get the Monday special of 2 medium pizzas for $5.99

what a deal.
  • Reply 10 of 39
    mac_dollmac_doll Posts: 527member
    Boy do I miss Little Caesar's...
  • Reply 11 of 39
    splinemodelsplinemodel Posts: 7,311member
    They have a few of 'em around here. "$5, hot & ready." That is, you can just stop by and pick up a medium pepperoni or cheese pie for $5. Usually takes about 2 minutes.
  • Reply 12 of 39
    Nothing like biscuits and sausage gravy for breakfast. And a nice bowl of grits with a litttle apple butter.
  • Reply 13 of 39
    Quote:

Originally posted by southside grabowski

Nothing like biscuits and sausage gravy for breakfast. And a nice bowl of grits with a litttle apple butter.

im sorry but i HATE southern food...ewwwww
  • Reply 14 of 39
    Quote:

Originally posted by Mac_Doll

Boy do I miss Little Caesar's...

last time i remember i had one near me (like i saw it 2 years ago) it might still be there....i dont know..
  • Reply 15 of 39
    nofeernofeer Posts: 2,427member
    Quote:

its got to BACON gravy

geno's east chicago style pizza

sushi

any dessert my mother in law makes (she picks the cherries, blackberries near her home and oh my gah) i don't eat anything she makes at a restaurant it's only a dissapointment(coconut cream pie, red velvet cake, pecan pie, cherry, blackberry pie and jam....oh my my my)

pistachio gelato

prime beef seered and RARE

mountain stream water (in a stream not a bottle)

cranberry relish

birthday cake icing from Dave's bakery, or champagne pink chocolate cake pyrenees bakery bakersfield, calif.

lobster a really big one ( the largest i have ever eaten was 8 lbs in atlantic city new jersey) any lobster

peaches tree ripened, cantalope fresh from the field with vanilla ice cream stuffed in the middle (when i worked the fields i would grab one shoot across the street to the 7/11 and pry that baby open.

now i know why i need to diet

• Reply 16 of 39
    nofeernofeer Posts: 2,427member
    Quote:

its got to BACON gravy

sushi

any dessert my mother in law makes (she picks the cherries, blackberries near her home and oh my gah) i don't eat anything she makes at a restaurant it's only a dissapointment(coconut cream pie, red velvet cake, pecan pie, cherry, blackberry pie and jam....oh my my my)

pistachio gelato

cranberry relish

birthday cake icing from Dave's bakery, or champagne pink chocolate cake pyrenees bakery bakersfield, calif.

lobster a really big one ( the largest i have ever eaten was 8 lbs in atlantic city new jersey) any lobster

peaches tree ripened, cantalope fresh from the field with vanilla ice cream stuffed in the middle (when i worked the fields i would grab one shoot across the street to the 7/11 and pry that baby open.

• Reply 17 of 39
    vargasvargas Posts: 426member
    Babyback ribs

Failing that, anything BBQed
  • Reply 18 of 39
    Quote:

Originally posted by NOFEER

its got to BACON gravy

sushi

pistachio gelato

cranberry relish

hahah i like your list...but you posted it twice
  • Reply 19 of 39
    vox barbaravox barbara Posts: 2,021member
    Kraut and Sausages

no just kidding

Everything asia

and Steak with a huge heap of baked onions.

And a firm, not too sour, shiny ripe Apple afterward.
  • Reply 20 of 39
    Of course pork rines make a great snack