This Forum's Search Sucks.

13»

Comments

• Reply 41 of 45
    cosmonutcosmonut Posts: 4,872member
    Quote:

Originally posted by bergz

Go away and participate in more enlightening threads.

What are you, 12?

Your behavior in this thread has been tantamount to the little kid in the back seat of the car constantly asking, "are we there yet? Are we there yet?"

The admins and mods may *want* to fix the search as quickly as possible but sometimes the car only drives so fast, okay?

I called you a jackass because you've been acting like one: noisy and stubborn. Putting your gripes against the house in your signature is truly bad form.

I've said what I think you need to hear. Sorry if it rubs you the wrong way. Sometimes that's life.
  • Reply 42 of 45
    bergzbergz Posts: 1,045member
    I bring good tidings!

Sources close to AI confirm that there have recently been concerted efforts to update the vB which have been unsuccessful for technical problems most likely having to do with this database issue.

According to our sources, apart from the technical problems: We've got everything ready to go as far as the forum layout and the majority of the settings. ... There are other changes in the works which are affecting timing of the rollout; all of which will provide for a much broader experience at AI.

This is very good news, indeed.

--B
  • Reply 43 of 45
    jccbinjccbin Posts: 476member
    Wahhh!

Are we there yet?

Uncle Cosmo? Are we there yet?

Just Couldn't Resist
  • Reply 44 of 45
    bergzbergz Posts: 1,045member
    Nope, still not there yet.

"pooped" 0 posts in 0 threads, even this one.

--B
  • Reply 45 of 45
    cosmonutcosmonut Posts: 4,872member
    Quote:

Originally posted by jccbin

Wahhh!

Are we there yet?

Uncle Cosmo? Are we there yet?

Just Couldn't Resist

Don't make me come back there. I will pull this car over, mister!