iTunes UK TV shows now possible!

Posted:
in iPod + iTunes + AppleTV edited January 2014
After nearly a year it appears TV downloads and movies are now able to take place in the UK according to numerous sources such as: http://www.pcadvisor.co.uk/news/index.cfm?newsid=6449

I hope we in the UK finally get this service!

Comments

• Reply 1 of 7
    irelandireland Posts: 17,798member
    Quote:

Originally posted by ukuser

After nearly a year it appears TV downloads and movies are now able to take place in the UK according to numerous sources such as: http://www.pcadvisor.co.uk/news/index.cfm?newsid=6449

I hope we in the UK finally get this service!

Cool finally! Hopefully we see some action in Ireland soon too!

Cars the movie was released in the US on June 9th, we'll get it here July 28th. So how long after movies air, will the iTunes possible movie downloads be available? And if the service is here how will that effect the time warp?
  • Reply 2 of 7
    chuckerchucker Posts: 5,089member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Ireland

Cars the movie was released in the US on June 9th, we'll get it here July 28th. So how long after movies air, will the iTunes possible movie downloads be available? And if the service is here how will that effect the time warp?

Since this thread is about TV shows, not movies, I don't see what that has to dow with the topic.
  • Reply 3 of 7
    Quote:

Originally posted by Chucker

Since this thread is about TV shows, not movies, I don't see what that has to dow with the topic.

Since your from the US it clearly has nothing to do with you. What's your problem? Buzz off.
  • Reply 4 of 7
    Quote:

Originally posted by Ireland

Since your from the US

Meep, wrong.
  • Reply 5 of 7
    Quote:

Meep, wrong.

Ah well, whatever?
  • Reply 6 of 7
    I'm from Germany (and Canada), neither of which currently have TV shows, so getting access to those is in my interest as well, but I still don't see the correlation between this thread and movies.
  • Reply 7 of 7
    Quote:

I'm from Germany (and Canada), neither of which currently have TV shows, so getting access to those is in my interest as well, but I still don't see the correlation between this thread and movies.

You win!