iPhoto question

Posted:
in Mac Software edited January 2014
I've had my Mac for well over a year but still continue to deal with photos the Windowz way through folders and viewing them with Preview. I'm finally going to start using iPhoto and properly organize my photos. I was just wondering if there's any way to resize photos in iPhoto '05. I can't seem to find the feature anywhere.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 2
    Quote:

Originally posted by Sekio

I've had my Mac for well over a year but still continue to deal with photos the Windowz way through folders and viewing them with Preview. I'm finally going to start using iPhoto and properly organize my photos. I was just wondering if there's any way to resize photos in iPhoto '05. I can't seem to find the feature anywhere.

You can size it when you print, or export a photo. But within iPhoto, it simply displays the photo to fit in the window (or full screen.)
  • Reply 2 of 2
    regreg Posts: 832member
    You can also batch export all the photos to the size you want. Select all the photos that you want. Then File / Export. Select "Scale images no larger than: " input the size you want. Press the export button and put it in a file that you want. You can then reimport them from the file you just made.

There are also some freeware programs like iGallery that will do the same thing.

reg