Free Nano Promotion

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
With everyone talking about the Merom's coming out in late August, do you think Apple will pull its student nano promotion? It's supposed to end September 16th (or somewhere around there?) but I just don't see them keeping the promotion when releasing their new product.

I want a free nano!!!

Comments

• Reply 1 of 6
    placeboplacebo Posts: 5,767member
    Wha?
  • Reply 2 of 6
    chuckerchucker Posts: 5,089member
    So, uh, a laptop CPU has to do with a promotion for a music player how?
  • Reply 3 of 6
    placeboplacebo Posts: 5,767member
    The only threat that I see is Apple using the name change from Power Mac to Mac Pro as a loophole everywhere it can.
  • Reply 4 of 6
    Quote:

Originally posted by Chucker

So, uh, a laptop CPU has to do with a promotion for a music player how?

I'm not crazy here...

With the purchase of a mac, if you are a student, you receive a free iPod nano, blah blah blah.

I worded the post wrong. I was TRYING to say that since they were possibly coming out with new MBP's and MP's in August they would maybe get rid of the promotion?
  • Reply 5 of 6
    chuckerchucker Posts: 5,089member
    This student promotion is annual and always start and ends in summer. So, it will be over in a few weeks, regardless of whether there will be new MacBook and/or MacBook Pro models.
  • Reply 6 of 6
    Quote:

Originally posted by Chucker

This student promotion is annual and always start and ends in summer. So, it will be over in a few weeks, regardless of whether there will be new MacBook and/or MacBook Pro models.

That's exactly what I wanted to know. Thanks...

What other student promotions have they had in the past though?