KILL TWO BIRDS WITH ONE STONE! (seriously!)

Posted:
in AppleOutsider edited January 2014
An Oxygen Network survey released Tuesday found that more than three out of four women said they'd choose a plasma TV over a diamond solitaire necklace.

So, get your women something she wants.........

...and you want too

A plasma TV.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 11
    placeboplacebo Posts: 5,767member
    Yeah, I saw that on Google News. That one-outa-four woman must be pretty damned boring.
  • Reply 2 of 11
    groveratgroverat Posts: 10,872member
    That sig is insanely obnoxious. Change it.
  • Reply 3 of 11
    Oh come on, feel the WWDC spirit.
  • Reply 4 of 11
    groveratgroverat Posts: 10,872member
    Do not change the size of text in signatures.

Quote:

# Members are allowed to have custom signatures appended to the end of their posts. Posing images in signatures is not permitted. This privilege is allowed to give a bit of personality to the community of the forums. Members who choose to use this feature must do so in a respectful and mature manner. vB tags are allowed in signatures to add a bit of style. However, members should limit signatures to three lines of text or less. Members should not use the vB size tag to make the signature text larger. If abused, this privilege will also be revoked from offending members. If it is abused or used for posting lewd, abusive, or obnoxious messages, an administrator may change it and disable the offending member's ability to modify it.

• Reply 5 of 11
    I wouldn't call it abused. It's light grey.
  • Reply 6 of 11
    shetlineshetline Posts: 4,695member
    When I saw the word "seriously" in this thread's title, I thought the post was actually going to have something to say about the simultaneous termination of a pair of avian life forms by means of a single igneous projectile.
  • Reply 7 of 11
    shawnjshawnj Posts: 6,656member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by shetline

When I saw the word "seriously" in this thread's title, I thought the post was actually going to have something to say about the simultaneous termination of a pair of avian life forms by means of an igneous projectile.

Me too.

My first thought was "HOW?"
  • Reply 8 of 11
    Yeah, I thought it would be a YouTube video of some guy lowering a five-ton piece of granite onto two crippled pidgeons or something.
  • Reply 9 of 11
    burningwheelburningwheel Posts: 1,827member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by groverat

That sig is insanely obnoxious. Change it.

i think you should ban anyone that uses it , for at least a week if not more
  • Reply 10 of 11
    So jaded you don't care about WWDC? Yeah right.
  • Reply 11 of 11
    dac0nvudac0nvu Posts: 175member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Placebo

Yeah, I thought it would be a YouTube video of some guy lowering a five-ton piece of granite onto two crippled pidgeons or something.

PLEASE, don't give anyone any ideas!

However...linky