Keynote Video Feed is up

Posted:
in Current Mac Hardware edited January 2014
If you were waiting to watch it the feed is up on apples frontpage...

Comments

• Reply 2 of 10
    aquaticaquatic Posts: 5,602member

any place to download it, instead of stream it? The stream sucks and it skips. Anyone have the whole thing as a downloadable?
  • Reply 3 of 10
    kenaustuskenaustus Posts: 924member
    I'll wait until tomorrow - the demand will make it slow & difficult to download today.
  • Reply 4 of 10
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by kenaustus

I'll wait until tomorrow - the demand will make it slow & difficult to download today.

how would you download it? How do you download streaming media? I'll try it.
  • Reply 5 of 10
    rokrok Posts: 3,519member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by kenaustus

yeah, i can't connect at all. i tend to wonder who are the lucky ones to actually see this sort of thing when they are first announced, because i can NEVER see the keynote until late, LATE at night or the next day.
  • Reply 6 of 10
    Screw it, the stream worked almost fine.
  • Reply 7 of 10
    onlookeronlooker Posts: 5,252member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by rok

yeah, i can't connect at all. i tend to wonder who are the lucky ones to actually see this sort of thing when they are first announced, because i can NEVER see the keynote until late, LATE at night or the next day.

THe real problem with the stream is assholes trying to download the source. It fux everyone else who wants to watch it.
  • Reply 8 of 10
    my stream is terrible
  • Reply 9 of 10
    shetlineshetline Posts: 4,695member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by AppleMaster

www.teamtwintowers.org

I had to comment on this link in your sig line... Yes! I've been saying this since September 12, 2001, and it's heartening to see that the idea is catching on. I grew up in NJ and saw the towers under construction, had seen them often and had visited the observation deck. I have a sentimental attachment to those buildings, as do many people, and I just have to think that many others would agree that the best memorial and the strongest statement we could make is to rebuild almost exactly what was there before. Maybe some structural improvements, even if it means sacrificing a few square feet of valuable office real estate here and there, but rebuilding what looks like essentially the same thing. I also like the idea of making the new buildings a single story taller for symbolic value.
  • Reply 10 of 10
    trtamtrtam Posts: 111member
    I miss the end. Usually on other keynotes, they switch to the center camera and then they slowly zoom into the apple logo somewhere on stage and do some cool effect.