Official "one More Thing...." Speculation Thread

2»

Comments

• Reply 21 of 39
    vineavinea Posts: 5,585member
    Yes, time machine looks great.

Mid ranged desktop? Mmm...I'd like one but I don't think its a deal breaker if the 20" price drops and a larger 24" iMac is introduced.

Vinea

Hmmm...no one more thing in my feed...
  • Reply 22 of 39
    And one more thing...

"Goodbye thanks for coming!"

• Reply 23 of 39
    Oh well. Nice show none the less.
  • Reply 24 of 39
    mordakmordak Posts: 168member
    cool looking iphone? wtf? grrr
  • Reply 25 of 39
    meelashmeelash Posts: 1,045member
    Noooooooo00000000..... just kidding, it was still a pretty sweeeet show. And I still predict new iMacs, soon.
  • Reply 26 of 39
    Mail.app is creeping dangerously towards bloatware, I don't want Entourage or Outlook clone, sure make one and bundle that with iWork, but please leave Mail.app alone.

HTML email, ye gods.
  • Reply 27 of 39
    And... Nothing
  • Reply 28 of 39
    eckingecking Posts: 1,588member
    I think One more thing... is reserved for Macworld.
  • Reply 29 of 39
    i want a new iMac
  • Reply 30 of 39
    nvolkernvolker Posts: 18member
    huh... no "One More Thing" That kind of killed this thread. Maybe an end of the week surprise announcement?
  • Reply 31 of 39
    I don't think all hope is lost. What about last year? Wasn't there some sort of separate event by invitation only. The invite reading "One More Thing..." against a curtained background. I think that's when they revealed the nanos or something else iPod related. I just can't remember right now. I think that maybe the end of the week might bring the announcement of merom in the MacBook Pros. That would really tickle me pink.
  • Reply 32 of 39
    onlookeronlooker Posts: 5,252member
    There is no "One more thing" at WWDC you fools. It's strictly used at Apple consumer engagements like MWSF. If your looking for OMT that is typically where you'll see it. What gave you the idea you would see anything but developer related hardware at WWDC? Fall off the n00b truck this morning?
  • Reply 33 of 39
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by onlooker

There is no "One more thing" at WWDC you fools. It's strictly used at Apple consumer engagements like MWSF. If your looking for OMT that is typically where you'll see it. What gave you the idea you would see anything but developer related hardware at WWDC? Fall off the n00b truck this morning?

Did someone fall of the wrong side of the truck this morning? Why are you killing our hopes and dreams?
  • Reply 34 of 39
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by maimezvous

Did someone fall of the wrong side of the truck this morning? Why are you killing our hopes and dreams?

Are you actually still expecting stuff? Poor kid. My condolences. 8)
  • Reply 35 of 39
    wow. Somebody thinks he's better than everyone else.
  • Reply 36 of 39
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by nvolker

wow. Somebody thinks he's better than everyone else.

No I just feel confident that I have seen, and remember enough of these things it have a pretty good idea of what happens at what shows, and what to expect, and what not to expect.
  • Reply 37 of 39
    Quote:

No I just feel confident that I have seen, and remember enough of these things it have a pretty good idea of what happens at what shows, and what to expect, and what not to expect.

No, I'm really not expecting anything else. I'm wishing more than anything. I'm pretty happy with the results of the keynote. Although, nothing is really going to benefit me until Leopard is released. As much as I would like to get a Mac Pro, there is just no way that is happening anytime soon.
  • Reply 38 of 39
    e1618978e1618978 Posts: 6,075member
    Quote:

Are you actually still expecting stuff? Poor kid. My condolences. 8)

I am still hoping for Rolo's plasma TV with a built in Mac media PC from 6 months ago....
  • Reply 39 of 39
    bwhalerbwhaler Posts: 260member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Joe_the_dragon

Mac desktop for $800 - $1600 is needed

Mac Mini + 20" Display.

Well within that range.