Apple Ipod

Posted:
in iPod + iTunes + AppleTV edited January 2014
Hello,

I bought a brand new used white ipod mp3 player at a local pawn shop, I have to pick up today (sunday) when they open up. I checked everything out before I payed a down payment on it, so far it has 2,698 songs on it right now due to the previous owner leaving everything as is. All it came with the ipod is the ipod itself and the charger and thats it what else do I need to find out about it and do with it? Thanks Jamie (AbercrombieJeans)

Comments

• Reply 1 of 7
    Well if you are gonna want to put any songs, photos or videos onto it from your computer you will need a USB 2.0 cable. Thats about 20 bucks.
  • Reply 2 of 7
    user23user23 Posts: 199member
    $20?! That's spendy.

wouldn't this work: http://www.sterlingtek.com/ipipmiusb...le&match_type=
  • Reply 3 of 7
    Thats what im gonna get soon or later, im gonna check out what songs are on the ipod from the previously owner of it. I have to get it tomorrow because I thought the store was open today but when I called to see what time they close, they are closed on sundays I was told they were open til like noon from what one of the workers said to me...but oh well ill get it tomorrow woot.
  • Reply 4 of 7
    Guys & Ladies...question! I just got my ipod today in my hands and everything works fine, the question is...there's some one elses name on the ipod settings how do i remove the guys name to add my name?
  • Reply 5 of 7
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by AbercrombieJeans

Guys & Ladies...question! I just got my ipod today in my hands and everything works fine, the question is...there's some one elses name on the ipod settings how do i remove the guys name to add my name?

When you plug in your iPod, you should be able to change the name by going to preferences, then iPod. And you can change preferences and stuff there.
  • Reply 6 of 7
    okay cool thanks! I'll make sure i do that
  • Reply 7 of 7
    The charger that comes with the iPod since the beginning has used the data cable (either firewire or USB) to plug into the power brick. You should be able to use that to plug into your computer.