Would like to find an Italian PDF of OS-X Manual...

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
Hi there, I have a colleague who has moved here to the states, he's from Italy, and has decided that he would like to switch , but he would like to have a manual(s), like the ones on the box of the system in Italian, even a PDF version will do. Could someone be so kind to point me to the right direction/link of such. He would like to have the manuals that introduces one to the system, and if there are more manuals/PDFs other than just that, it would be great!

Thanks for your help or suggestions.

Comments

• Reply 2 of 5
    ethoxethox Posts: 34member
    Thanks for the reply Blackbird , but...he would like those manuals in Italian, or unless I am missing a multilanguage link on that page
  • Reply 3 of 5
    I just noticed the Italian part of your post. You'd think Apple would have the manuals in different languages.
  • Reply 4 of 5
    ethoxethox Posts: 34member
    You know they do, well sort of, oh thanks for the lead link, got me thinking...so went to the apple.it (for Italy, went to the Support page > Manual) and what do you know there is no PDF version of OS-X/Tiger in Italian, ...but, you can download it in French, German and Japanese, kind of odd actually...I would have thought that Apple would have a PDF in Italian at least if they have French and German
  • Reply 5 of 5
    Interesting.