Bootcamp Macbook and keyboard problem, help!

Posted:
in Genius Bar edited January 2014
Hello,

Installing windows on the partition is fine, the keyboard and trackpad work perfectly except once i try to install the mac drivers the kyboard and trackpad stop working can anyone tell how to stop this happening. Its really annoying as i have already tried to install bootcamp once before.

Thanks Chris

Comments

• Reply 1 of 1
    Would it help if i installed a different copy of windows as i have currently installed a copy of Windows XP SP2 pro Corp edition. i just don't understand why all input methods stop working when i install the Mac Drivers.

Edit: COME ON SOMEBODY!!!! At least one person should know why my problem arises.

Edit 2: Fine finally found help on another forum, if anybody else has this problem follow the link, i have yet to try it out as i am at work. http://forums.macnn.com/104/alternat...ouse-keyboard/

Edit 3: GRRRR ARGHHH that didnt work either, i used a USB IR mouse that stop working too, its like there is no power to the device so no IR light.

Anyone, someone help! Please i really need this to work.#

Edit 4: Whoooo finally installing use a USB mouse with roller ball underneath.