"girlz 0f destruction"

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
This is just too funny.

http://www.linuxdevices.com/news/NS8173873800.html

I have no idea why it's written up on L4D. I assume this is because the editors found the story as amusing as I did. Before you get too far into the story (and learn what's actually going on) it reads like Sweden is trying to lure females to their country for questionable reasons.

Needless to say, I feel like the grand prize of the contest might be a dream come true for Placebo (spend a week in a house with the "girlz 0f destruction" themselves). Too bad he's not a she and can't enter the contest.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 6
    slugheadslughead Posts: 1,169member
    "To qualify, we want you to tell us why your 18 years old or older girl/female/sister/mom/ niece/grandmother/great great grandmother should have the experience of living the pro gamer lifestyle for one weekend," says Via marketing manager Eliane Hofmann.

"To ensure that she enjoys her Chromey weekend in Stockholm the lucky winner is allowed to bring along a friend (also female over the age of 18 ) free of charge," Hofmann adds.

Dude, it's some 30 year old's parents' basement.

I mean "Pro gamer lifestyle".. OK so you live with your parents and you're over 28. I don't know what better way to 'experience' that 'life'-style.
  • Reply 2 of 6
    placeboplacebo Posts: 5,767member
    why the hell is my name in this thread prior to me posting
  • Reply 3 of 6
    marcukmarcuk Posts: 4,442member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Placebo

Splinemodel wishes you were a girl!
  • Reply 4 of 6
    splinemodelsplinemodel Posts: 7,311member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Placebo

Because you seem to be the only big gamer here, or at least the only one articulate enough to explain that you like games a lot. Do I really need to explain the rest?
  • Reply 5 of 6
    placeboplacebo Posts: 5,767member
    Oh, so it's a target demographic joke. I get it.
  • Reply 6 of 6
    mazkmazk Posts: 2member
    Hey, they might earn far more if they didn't have both hands tied behind their backs by using S3 graphics

(What a pathetic first post, but I just read this forum)