(mac Os-x) (10.4.8) (update)

Posted:
in Genius Bar edited January 2014
Well I'm Having Problems With Both (mail And Safari). Everytime That I Do A New Letter My Signature Has This Space At The Bottom And When I Try To Delete In My Mail Preferences It'll Delete My Whole Entire Signature. Another Problem That I've Got Is Safari. When I Quit It, Then It'll Come Up With This Unexpectly Quit Everytime Or When I've Got A Second Window Overlapping Each Other And When I Turn That Window Off, Then It Would Crash The Whole Entire Safari Internet Program Off. Thirdly, Sometimes When I'm Doing Software Update And When It Gets Towards The Very End, Then It'll Just Hangs There Even On My (Cable Internet) Sometimes. So Anyhow, I Don't Know If That You're Having The Same Problems Or Not, But The Point Is That Apple Reallt Needs To Fix These Known Issues, Don't You Think?

Comments

• Reply 1 of 7
    cosmonutcosmonut Posts: 4,872member
    How long have you had your machine and have you EVER repaired permissions on it? To do so, go to the Utilities folder in the Applications folder, open Disk Utility, select your hard drive, and click Repair Permissions. Then restart the machine for good measure.
  • Reply 2 of 7
    meelashmeelash Posts: 1,045member
    you didn't answer my question from the other thread. please answer, i look up to you as the nose-typing guru that showed me the light...
  • Reply 3 of 7
    cosmonutcosmonut Posts: 4,872member
    Forget it.
  • Reply 4 of 7
    SpamSandwichSpamSandwich Posts: 33,407member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by meelash

you didn't answer my question from the other thread. please answer, i look up to you as the nose-typing guru that showed me the light...

Dude, if he has a real physical disability, then you are being a real jackass.
  • Reply 5 of 7
    Hey, Stephen, sorry if I've been insensitive. Until I just looked this up on Google, I honestly thought this was a joke (not hard to believe on a site like this). I guess I learned something new today. I apologize... <feels like an ass>
  • Reply 6 of 7
    Let us know how the permissions repair works out.
  • Reply 7 of 7
    I've Tried Disk Repair A Few Months Ago, But It Didn't Really Help Much At All.