13»

Comments

• Reply 41 of 51
    Now THAT was picky!
  • Reply 42 of 51
    chuckerchucker Posts: 5,089member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by CosmoNut

Check out your "obviously incapability" to proofread your posts, 'kay?

Shush!
  • Reply 43 of 51
    On the Apple store the basic MacBook wait time has been bumped from 3-5 business days to 5-7 business days. Apple is going to have an amazing quarter.
  • Reply 44 of 51
    a_greera_greer Posts: 4,594member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by MacCentric

Holy Rigatoni!

While this is a slight problem, it is a much better one to have than Dell where they are sitting on extra capacity they are not utilizing. Selling every computer you make quickly is good for profits.

<College Kid> I want my comp at least the weekend before classes start so I can set it up and make sure everything I need is up and running, Apple cant make that happen, so Dell it is.</college student>
  • Reply 45 of 51
    a_greera_greer Posts: 4,594member
    Interesting tidbit: a buddy of mine tells me that a huge computer company is pushing a lot of laptop revs that are really needed back by up to 6 months because Apple is sucking so many core duos from the pipeline.
  • Reply 46 of 51
    melgrossmelgross Posts: 33,510member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by dexmac

For your information, I've been a registered member for a while. I was attempting to let the editor and the writer know that there was an error because I'm sure they are also concerned about clarity.

Ok, your clarification is noted.

But! You've been a member since 2005, and JUST noticed that there was an article with an error that needed correcting?
  • Reply 47 of 51
    Quote:

Now THAT was picky!

We are VERY picky here.
  • Reply 48 of 51
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by melgross

Ok, your clarification is noted.

But! You've been a member since 2005, and JUST noticed that there was an article with an error that needed correcting?

Most of the time I have a life. I had a weak moment.
  • Reply 49 of 51
    Quote:

Most of the time I have a life. I had a weak moment.

Well, as you can see, most of us here don't have as much of a life as we should.
  • Reply 50 of 51
    lcsedslcseds Posts: 14member
    While everyone seems to be associating Macbook order backlogs to tremendous sales, it seems people are forgetting there may be a design issue related to the system board or another internal device. If the system board has had a design change, then Asus or whomever is manufacturing the main system board may have trouble producing enough supply of the new boards to go into new systems and at the same time providing new boards for the repair end of it. That might be the holdup also. Those who know for sure ain't tellin'.
  • Reply 51 of 51
    thanks guys for the collective English lesson.

My ability to speak proper English is more and more on the up and up!

Honestly!

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Collins Millennium Edition English Dictionary

On the up and up (a) Trustworthy and honest; (b) Brit. On the upward trend or movement. Our Firms on the up and up.