Apple to host event at Photokina

2»

Comments

• Reply 21 of 22
    I love Aperture, one feature that I'd love to see and they have to do this with Aperture 1.5 or 2 whatever it's going to be is they have to integrate it into the rest of the iLife so that I can use my images in Aperture in say Pages or iDVD easily. And another nice feature would be the ability to drag images out of the viewer onto the desktop or even better Flickr Uploadr.
  • Reply 22 of 22
    melgrossmelgross Posts: 33,510member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by sethrubenstein

I love Aperture, one feature that I'd love to see and they have to do this with Aperture 1.5 or 2 whatever it's going to be is they have to integrate it into the rest of the iLife so that I can use my images in Aperture in say Pages or iDVD easily. And another nice feature would be the ability to drag images out of the viewer onto the desktop or even better Flickr Uploadr.

It does work with iPhoto. I haven't tried it with any of the other programs though.

But, so far, this is being marketed as a pro program. Neither FCP nor the FCP Studio is integrated into iLife either, though they have some file compatabliity.