Mac Pro here TOMORROW!!!

Posted:
in Current Mac Hardware edited January 2014
So I ordered my new baby a week ago (8/29), and today saw this in my inbox:

"Apple Store Shipment Notification ..."

It shipped today, and is scheduled for delivery TOMORROW. I almost s**t my pants. It was originally scheduled for shipment on Sept 29, but instead i'm getting it a week after I ordered it, and that's with a X1900XT and Airport+Bluetooth. Unreal. Anyone else out there had an X1900XT or wireless upgrade show up yet? I'll be happy to post pics on my site if anyone is interested. Stay tuned...

Comments

• Reply 1 of 8
    I think my order status is being updated now (x1900, AP, BT).

You would be second I think. Someone over on the Mac Pro ship date thread had theirs coming 2-day shipping and it shipped 2-3 days ago.
  • Reply 2 of 8
    placeboplacebo Posts: 5,767member
    They've been shipping since Saturday. Sadly, mine hasn't yet shipped, despite ordering the day after the announcement (people who ordered September 1st have had theirs shipped )
  • Reply 3 of 8
    Yeah, I'm obsessively checking the widget. I nearly died when it broke for a few minutes when Apple updated the store - I thought I was shipping
  • Reply 4 of 8
    On FedEx vehicle for delivery

• Reply 5 of 8
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by mrdeathgod

On FedEx vehicle for delivery

I'm happy for you, but a little sour mine isn't here.

Okay, okay, I'm not that happy for you.
  • Reply 6 of 8
    placeboplacebo Posts: 5,767member
    PLEASE READ THIS IF YOU HAVE A MAC PRO ON PREORDER:

If you call Apple and even mention the X1900 XT and your delay and how other people have got it and you ordered on the day of the keynote and blah blah blah: they will almost certainly give you free 2-day shipping. Just did it a few hours ago, it works.
  • Reply 7 of 8
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Placebo

PLEASE READ THIS IF YOU HAVE A MAC PRO ON PREORDER:

If you call Apple and even mention the X1900 XT and your delay and how other people have got it and you ordered on the day of the keynote and blah blah blah: they will almost certainly give you free 2-day shipping. Just did it a few hours ago, it works.

They just closed, like while I was on the phone. Grrr.

PS: can I get the macrumors link for that?