New iTunes GUI reminds me of Vista

Posted:
in iPod + iTunes + AppleTV edited January 2014
this new UI looks pretty nice, and it probably means that itll be the future UI that apple is heading towards... but in a way it reminds me of vista. for example the second view mode looks like vista's cd viewing, and the color scheme of things. how when you select in the source it has a nice black bar, just the way it looks is similiar

Comments

• Reply 1 of 4
    Really?

IMO it's pretty much the antithesis to Vista. Hardly any gloss, low contrast, mute colors...
  • Reply 2 of 4
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by gregmightdothat

Really?

IMO it's pretty much the antithesis to Vista. Hardly any gloss, low contrast, mute colors...

Ditto.
  • Reply 3 of 4
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Blascock

this new UI looks pretty nice, and it probably means that itll be the future UI that apple is heading towards... but in a way it reminds me of vista. for example the second view mode looks like vista's cd viewing, and the color scheme of things. how when you select in the source it has a nice black bar, just the way it looks is similiar

Are you smoking pot?

Vista looks like a friggin mirror.
  • Reply 4 of 4
    yea u just worded it wrong. it dosnt look like vista BUT it does have the same exact features as Windows Media Player 11 FOR windows Vista. but after using both itunes works soo much better!