iTunes 7 Help

Posted:
in iPod + iTunes + AppleTV edited January 2014
How can I not have my music videos in my music library on itunes? Like how can it just show music, and not both music, and music videos?

Comments

• Reply 1 of 3
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by MacsRbetterthanPC

How can I not have my music videos in my music library on itunes? Like how can it just show music, and not both music, and music videos?

HINT: Look at your playlists? See anything new??

Ok, fine:

SOLUTION: There is a newly created auto-playlist upon install ("Music Videos"), where your Music Videos should be.
  • Reply 2 of 3
    i know, but the music videos are now mixed with music in your library on itunes thats what i dont want
  • Reply 3 of 3
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by MacsRbetterthanPC

i know, but the music videos are now mixed with music in your library on itunes thats what i dont want

Find the music video, select it, hit command and the letter "i" (or select File>Get Info)

Click on the video tab and use the pulldown list to change it to, Movie or TV Show - that should do the trick. (Music Video puts it in the Music category, I have mine as movies)

Now if I could figure out how to make some of my music that I used an app to make them bookmark-able show up as music instead of Audiobooks Id be doing great