Apple introduces iTunes 7, previews iTV device

1234568»

Comments

• Reply 141 of 144
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by baygbm

At this point, why is Apple giving away iTunes to Windows users? They should charge them a $10 fee to upgrade to iTunes 7 and for future updates as well. Consider it a Windows tax; the price you pay for not having a Mac.

I wouldn't be on a Mac had it not been for iTunes on Windows. I hadn't bought an iPod yet, but I used iTunes for about a week before knowing I wanted a Mac. I ordered my iPod and PowerBook at the same time.
  • Reply 142 of 144
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by ghiangelo

does anyone else find it interesting that the new iTunes is not exactly Aqua... ?! and not much in the way of the glassy look.

i've also noticed since installing it my dual G5 is noticably slower, especially the iTunes 7 window.

right now i wish i had Time Machine and go back to when i had iTunes 6!

ghi

same here, wish i could go back to itunes 6 with oss 3d plugin..i have to remove that plugin for itunes 7 to work. it gave me a hell of scare
  • Reply 143 of 144
    eckingecking Posts: 1,588member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by danielctull

I wouldn't be on a Mac had it not been for iTunes on Windows. I hadn't bought an iPod yet, but I used iTunes for about a week before knowing I wanted a Mac. I ordered my iPod and PowerBook at the same time.

Now that's a real success story!
  • Reply 144 of 144
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by sunilraman

Do you have Albums which work with Coverflow? Coverflow on the iTunes Store works for me but when I look at my own Library the Coverflow is jacked (as per picture above).

I will have to actually load an album on the XP box to be able to answer that one, but on the MAC here at home it is all so very very cool, really glad that Apple bought the coverflow stuff.

Kinda hope it does go all screwy when I try on the XP box so as to have "just one more thing" to complain about with said box and its OS

Now just have to sit around waiting for an Australian movie store.