itunes 7 and sorting tv shows?!

Posted:
in iPod + iTunes + AppleTV edited January 2014
ok when it sorts the shows it puts them all together not by season. is there a way to change this. for example in stead of showing degrassi season 4 and then degrassi season 5 it just shows degrassi and there all together.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 6
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by shady104

ok when it sorts the shows it puts them all together not by season. is there a way to change this. for example in stead of showing degrassi season 4 and then degrassi season 5 it just shows degrassi and there all together.

hmm . . . . that would be great if you could . . .
  • Reply 2 of 6
    chuckerchucker Posts: 5,089member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by shady104

Doesn't the group view do this?
  • Reply 3 of 6
    keshkesh Posts: 621member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Chucker

Doesn't the group view do this?

Right. Throw it into Group view and this problem should go away.
  • Reply 4 of 6
    If the title (artist field) of both seasons are the same then it might group both together.
  • Reply 5 of 6
    Yeah, I just tried to move one of my videos into a different season by changing the info, and iTunes won't split it into another group unless you go to the Video tab of the Get Info, and add the season number to the title (like "degrassi, season 1", "degrassi season 2" etc., instead of just "degrassi").

Obviously this is sort of a bug, hopefully Apple changes this.
  • Reply 6 of 6
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by WhiteRabbit

Yeah, I just tried to move one of my videos into a different season by changing the info, and iTunes won't split it into another group unless you go to the Video tab of the Get Info, and add the season number to the title (like "degrassi, season 1", "degrassi season 2" etc., instead of just "degrassi").

Obviously this is sort of a bug, hopefully Apple changes this.

yea well ive heard 7.0.1 is coming soon with other bug fixes.