What products are coming at this Special event? (Photokina)

13»

Comments

• Reply 41 of 45
    I hope he writes down some of our wishes
  • Reply 42 of 45
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by icfireball

Take a look at this thread:

http://forums.appleinsider.com/showt...849#post969849

true very true. I didn't consider the big camera companies, or the complexities of cameras. I just thought an apple designed camera would look awesome.

I am actually in need of a new camera, maybe I should start shopping around, now that I have my newly-acquired knowledge of big brand camera companies.
  • Reply 43 of 45
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Woody56292

true very true. I didn't consider the big camera companies, or the complexities of cameras. I just thought an apple designed camera would look awesome.

I am actually in need of a new camera, maybe I should start shopping around, now that I have my newly-acquired knowledge of big brand camera companies.

I can help you out:

1) What is your price range?

2) Do you want compact or SLR?

3) Of compact cameras do you wan't slim, average sized, or is larger sized ok?
  • Reply 44 of 45
    Well at least someone is agreeing with me somewhere. I know I have strong opinions on products, but sometimes I make good points in more minds than just my own.
  • Reply 45 of 45
    hi,

I could be shit-ing you, but I think Apple might have some kind of 30day product-purchase protection. I feel like I've heard that somewhere.

As for the sarcasm thing, I totally got fooled too

www.staffingpower.com

sentersoftech.