I Take My Leave.

Posted:
in AppleOutsider edited January 2014
With regret and a heavy heart, I wanted to let you all know that it's once again time that I take leave of AppleInsider. For a number of reasons related to my personal and work lives, I will not be able to continue at this forum for at least several months to come.

If the past is any indication, I will likely return at some point. I have gone on hiatus and returned previously. Whether or not that will happen this time, I cannot say.

I wish you all the best and will keep up with Apple's goings-on. I will remain a dedicated Mac user and will keep you all in my thoughts. God bless and keep you.

Smiles,

Michael

Comments

• Reply 1 of 7
    dmzdmz Posts: 5,775member
    Trust me, a little hiatus now and then adds up to some major productivity increases.

I look forward to arguing with you soon.
  • Reply 2 of 7
    It's true. You'll get so much done.

Peace out, Michael.
  • Reply 3 of 7
    He's off to marry Macdoll!
  • Reply 4 of 7
    MarvinMarvin Posts: 15,326moderator
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Anna Mated

He's off to marry Macdoll!

If that's true, he is sooo lucky. I read somewhere she is bisexual which means if he ever had a threesome, the odds are the 3rd one's gonna be another woman. Just thought I'd mention that.

Anyway, I read these kind of things a lot like someone will be gone for a while. Seriously, you're not telling me you don't have half an hour or so a week to point your browser here. If you had a lack of internet or something maybe but saying you're too busy is no excuse.
  • Reply 5 of 7
    LMAO - Sorry to burst your bubble friends, but that's not what's going on. He and I are simply good friends, in which I'll miss him dearly.

Michael: You know I'll always be your friend, and I hope to hear from you here at AI in the future. Blessed be, my friend.

Marvin: I had no idea that I've become so notorious here.
  • Reply 6 of 7
    That's interesting, tonton. I do agree with you on having a meaningful relationship. I'm in one right now, and I couldn't be happier.