Happy Macbook owners

Posted:
in Current Mac Hardware edited January 2014
I would like to hear from the happy and satisfied Macbook owners out there. All we ever hear is the disgruntled ones. I just placed my order for a white Macbook 2.0 and would like to hear about good experiences. I have already heard all the things that can go wrong.8)

Comments

• Reply 1 of 20
    By their very nature you're not really going to hear from happy customers ono message boards... they are too busy being productive/playing games to be posting "happy" notes on message boards.
  • Reply 2 of 20
    joeyjoey Posts: 236member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by BJFJOHN644

I would like to hear from the happy and satisfied Macbook owners out there. All we ever hear is the disgruntled ones. I just placed my order for a white Macbook 2.0 and would like to hear about good experiences. I have already heard all the things that can go wrong.8)

Happy BlackBook owner here since they've been released. No problems.
  • Reply 3 of 20
    Happy Macbook owner here... this is my 2nd day owning one. I'm a PC switcher (still own a Windows-based desktop), but I will probably use the desktop less-and-less to get more acquainted with OSX.
  • Reply 4 of 20
    tilttilt Posts: 396member
    And another one here. White Macbook, had only one problem, the flat pad on which the keys are, where my wrist would rest, started to peel off just like cheese-strings. Apple replaced it under warranty. Otherwise absolutely no problems at all.

Enjoy your 'book!

Cheers
  • Reply 5 of 20
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by BJFJOHN644

Happy here! Black MB Refurb, no tansponeous shutdowns, no overheating, no issues. It rocks w/2 GB RAM & a 7.2K RPM HD.
  • Reply 6 of 20
    messiahmessiah Posts: 1,689member
    Happy.

My favourite Mac to date. LOVE that keyboard!
  • Reply 7 of 20
    * Agreed.
  • Reply 8 of 20
    My girlfriend and I both have black macbooks and love them. Aside from a small hinge problem, I love it .
  • Reply 9 of 20
    Love my 2.0 GHz black MacBook with 2 GB RAM. Not a single problem so far.
  • Reply 10 of 20
    Typing this post on my 2.0 GHz MacBook. I've had it for over two months and not a single problem.
  • Reply 11 of 20
    My Blackbook has been reliable other than a prob with the superdrive which was fixed in 48 hrs. Heat is not an issue with the firmware update. nice machine....
  • Reply 12 of 20
    joeyjoey Posts: 236member
    Wow... I guess Apple had the right idea regarding charging a premium for the BlackBooks... I count six of them in this short thread alone!
  • Reply 13 of 20
    Happy BlackBook owner here too. (switcher to boot!)

only complaints are my own lack of OS X knowledge and experience.
  • Reply 14 of 20
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Joey

Wow... I guess Apple had the right idea regarding charging a premium for the BlackBooks... I count six of them in this short thread alone!

duh. blackbooks look better and appeal to more people than plain-jane white. obvious to charge a lil more.
  • Reply 15 of 20
    I'm happy and I know it! My 2.0 ghz White MacBook with 2GB of RAM has satisfied me completely. The only problem I had was during the first day that I had it. My MacBook had three kernel panics, but I haven't had one since. It's amazing. I also switched from PC's and I'm never looking back.
  • Reply 16 of 20
    i love my macbook and couldnt see myself with any other laptop out there!
  • Reply 17 of 20
    I love mine, but it has to get sent in for the random shutdowns- after that and as soon as CS3 comes out it'll be the best mac I've ever owned.
  • Reply 18 of 20
    White 1.83GHz with 1GB of Ram MacBook Owner here!!

I'm extremely happy with my baby, the best computer I have ever used!! 8)

Btw Yes I've had problems but its been mostly with software.. the only hardware problem I've had is with the USB Modem, which is not part of MacBook.
  • Reply 19 of 20
    White 2.0 Macbook

Its perfect, no problems!

My best mac ever.