So Photokina is tomorrow. any last comments

Comments

• Reply 21 of 58
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by TuberMagPico

http://www.macnotes.de/index.html live in geman

sofar nothing spectacular, just recoup

Der Mac Pro ist die "ultimative Dunkelkammer". Dunkelkammer? that could be the coolest word ever, what's it mean?
  • Reply 22 of 58
    tuaw has some info on the event. check it out.
  • Reply 23 of 58
    Aperture 1.5 seems to have been released. I don't understand German, but I think I got that at least....
  • Reply 24 of 58
    chuckerchucker Posts: 5,089member
    (never mind)
  • Reply 25 of 58
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by mowenbrown

Der Mac Pro ist die "ultimative Dunkelkammer". Dunkelkammer? that could be the coolest word ever, what's it mean?

Dark chamber, literally. I.e., darkroom.
  • Reply 26 of 58
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Chucker

Dark chamber, literally. I.e., darkroom.

Thanks, so is the thing we're all waiting for "ein weiteres einzelteil"?
  • Reply 27 of 58
    Quote:

16:57: Die Aperture-Library lässt sich jetzt mit iLife und iWork synchronisieren. Der Export von Bilder soll sich durch PlugIns verbessern. Die PlugIn-Schnittstelle wird durch eine API für Entwickler zugänglich gemacht, die dann neue PlugIns entwickeln und anbieten können.

16:52: Es gibt jetzt eine neue Library mit einem besseren Dateimanagement für externe Festplatten, DVDs und RAIDs. Dazu kommen High-Quality Vorschauen der Bilder, die immer verfügbar sein sollen.

16:48: Jetzt wird Aperture 1.5 vorgestellt.

Aperture 1.5 is being presented now.

There is now a new library with improved file management for external hard drives, DVDs and RAIDs. Furthermore, there'll be high-quality previews of images, which will always be available.

The Aperture library can now be synced with iLife and iWork. The export of images will be extensible through plug-ins [yay FlickrExport!]. The plug-in interface will be available through an API to developers, who can then write and offer new plug-ins.
  • Reply 28 of 58
  • Reply 29 of 58
    Quote:

The export of images will be extensible through plug-ins [yay FlickrExport!]. The plug-in interface will be available through an API to developers, who can then write and offer new plug-ins.

Yay, indeed.
  • Reply 30 of 58
  • Reply 31 of 58
    1 hour left?
  • Reply 32 of 58
    Quote:

17:00: Von Gettyimages, iStockPhoto, Flickr und weiteren sind bereits PlugIns verfügbar. Weitere sollen folgen.

Plug-ins from GettyImages, iStockPhoto, Flickr and more are already available. More to follow.
  • Reply 33 of 58
    Quote:

17:03: Die Lupen-Funktion wurde verbessert und erlaubt jetzt Vergrößerungen von bis zu 1600 Prozent. Außerdem neu: bessere Schärfe- und Farboptimierungen, die sich durch Benutzereinstellungen festlegen lassen.

The loup function was improved and now allows for zooming up to 1600 percent. Also new: improved sharpening and color optimizations, which can be controlled through user settings.
  • Reply 34 of 58
    Quote:

Plug-ins from GettyImages, iStockPhoto, Flickr and more are already available. More to follow.

Than I understand this sentence from Flickrexport developer's blog: "Who knows, I might even show you the latest from the Connected Flow labs "

It's already finished, ready for me to buy it.
  • Reply 35 of 58
    Quote:

17:05: Jetzt wird auf der Bühne an einem Mac mit Cinema-Display eine Demo von Aperture 1.5 gezeigt.

17:05: Aperture nutzt jetzt das XMP-Format für den Export von Metadaten zu z.B. Photoshop.

Aperture now uses the XMP format to export Metadata to e.g. Photoshop.

Aperture 1.5 is now demo'd on stage using a Mac with a Cinema Display.
  • Reply 36 of 58
    Quote:

17:05: Jetzt wird auf der Bühne an einem Mac mit Cinema-Display eine Demo von Aperture 1.5 gezeigt.

17:05: Aperture nutzt jetzt das XMP-Format für den Export von Metadaten zu z.B. Photoshop.

17:03: Die Lupen-Funktion wurde verbessert und erlaubt jetzt Vergrößerungen von bis zu 1600 Prozent. Außerdem neu: bessere Schärfe- und Farboptimierungen, die sich durch Benutzereinstellungen festlegen lassen.

Translation??

Never mind:

Quote:

17:05: Now on the stage at a Mac with Cinema display a demo is shown by Aperture 1,5.

17:05: Aperture uses now the XMP format for the export from meta data to e.g. Photoshop.

17:03: The magnifying glass function was improved and permitted now enlargements of up to 1600 per cent. In addition again: improves sharpening and color optimizations, which can be specified by user attitudes.

• Reply 37 of 58
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Darth_Apple

Translation??

Scroll up.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Patrik_L

Than I understand this sentence from Flickrexport developer's blog: "Who knows, I might even show you the latest from the Connected Flow labs "

It's already finished, ready for me to buy it.

Fraser Speirs contracted by Apple? That'd be cool. Plus, it would explain why he travelled to Cologne for photokina.
  • Reply 38 of 58
    Quote:

Gezeigt werden die neuen Voreinstellungen für die Metadaten, der Lupe, Zoom-Funktionen und die neuen Optimierungs-Werkzeuge.

You can see the new settings for Metadata, the new loup's improved zoom and the new optimization tools.
  • Reply 39 of 58
    laptops look unlikely. *sigh* night guys
  • Reply 40 of 58
    Quote:

17:18: Immer noch Demo. Aktuell werden die neuen Farbwerkzeuge und die Presets dafür gezeigt. Das Publikum ist recht begeistert von der Veranstaltung.

Still demoing. Right now, the new color tools and their presets are shown. The audience is quite excited from the event.