• Reply 1 of 7
    placeboplacebo Posts: 5,767member
    Pretty cool thread you've got here.
  • Reply 2 of 7
    sthiedesthiede Posts: 307member
    yeah, maybe if this thread had a point to it you would get more voters
  • Reply 3 of 7
    kenyakenya Posts: 16member
    Are you asking because you don't know which to buy or are you just asking in general?? I like the MBP in glossy. I went to the Apple Store on two seperate occasions to see which one I preferred. I saw the glossy the first time and I thought it was beautiful but glass-like. THe matter looked normal but flat compared to the glossy screen. The second time I went I just knew I was going to get the glossy. There was a slight glare at 10:00a in a store full of flourescent lights but I still liked the colors.

I've owned my MBP-g for a week tomorrow and I love it. The glossy screen has not been a problem, no obscene glare. It's beautiful and clear and oooohhhh!!! LOL!
  • Reply 4 of 7
    irelandireland Posts: 17,798member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Kenya

Are you asking because you don't know which to buy or are you just asking in general?

I just want to get a sample view, for if I decide on a lappie in the future.
  • Reply 6 of 7
    eckingecking Posts: 1,588member
    When I got my mbp I went glossy, I never found a problematic reflections.
  • Reply 7 of 7
    irelandireland Posts: 17,798member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Placebo

So in that case... you not only created a useless thread, but a redundant one.

Why where's the other poll? I was well aware the other thread existed, but everyone would like to see the results in black and white.