Apple Phone Service to take a similar approach as ?Disney Mobile??

Posted:
in Future Apple Hardware edited January 2014
http://appleowners.com/?p=5

Quote:

While watching TV today, I saw a commercial advertising Disney Mobile, Disney?s new(new to me) mobile phone service. Although Disney and Apple are two different companies, one could argue that they have a close relationship with each other considering the fact that Steve Jobs is on the Disney board, and Disney being the first and only studio so far to offer videos on the iTunes video store. The first thing that came to my mind was a relation to the iPhone.

So after that little light went off in my head I decided to check out the Disney Mobile site. I?m not exactly sure how Disney has everything worked out but I?m thinking that pricing structure and features could be similar on the iPhone. The Disney Mobile phones also feature GPS which is another rumored feature according to another article I found on digg. This approach would fit Apple?s way of offering the complete package and not just a part of it.

what do you guys think?

Comments

• Reply 1 of 4
    irelandireland Posts: 17,798member
    Interesting, but just one tv watchers thoughs.
  • Reply 2 of 4
    peharripeharri Posts: 169member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by SteveGTA

http://appleowners.com/?p=5

what do you guys think?

I think it's about as likely as Apple's new iRestaurant chain modelling itself on Burger King.

Can we start the iRestaurant rumour? Please? It's equally as ridiculous as the iPhone rumour, and it'll make a nice change.
  • Reply 3 of 4
    801801 Posts: 271member
    How about just starting a rumor that Applebee's is changing its name to IRestaurant. It's halfway there, we just have to figure where to plant it.
  • Reply 4 of 4
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by peharri

I think it's about as likely as Apple's new iRestaurant chain modelling itself on Burger King.

Can we start the iRestaurant rumour? Please? It's equally as ridiculous as the iPhone rumour, and it'll make a nice change.

I would have to say they iRestaurant rumor you would like to start is a bit more far fetched than the iPhone rumor. It's too bad for you the iPhone is imminent at this point. C'mon, what were you thinking?