Apple Wireless Headset and 'pod

Posted:
in iPod + iTunes + AppleTV edited January 2014
Some curious questions all under the same topic...post if you know the answers or just love to speculate 8)

Will 6G 'pods come with embedded Bluetooth?

How about the 'phones?

Is there any sign of apple lossin' the wire anytime in the future?

If yes, are they making there own headsets?

If not, can anyone recommend a good third party set?

I've been using a pair of Motorola HT820 for my Skype, but they work worse than just using the built in mic in my mac. Can anyone help me out?

I know wireless capabalities suck the life out of an ipod, but i think bluetooth would be...in so many words...freakin' sweet....

Do you guys feel as I feel?

Comments

• Reply 1 of 1
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by kcdstudios

Some curious questions all under the same topic...post if you know the answers or just love to speculate 8)

Will 6G 'pods come with embedded Bluetooth?

How about the 'phones?

Is there any sign of apple lossin' the wire anytime in the future?

If yes, are they making there own headsets?

If not, can anyone recommend a good third party set?

I've been using a pair of Motorola HT820 for my Skype, but they work worse than just using the built in mic in my mac. Can anyone help me out?

I know wireless capabilities suck the life out of an ipod, but i think bluetooth would be...in so many words...freakin' sweet....

Do you guys feel as I feel?

Bluetooth headphones and speakers are the next generation in my opinion. Imagine if the myriads of ipod accessories could autmatically sync to your ipod as you walked in the room. You could be walking from your car ( speakers turn off ) then walk in the house and the song starts playing in your living room. ( sweet )