New iPod in October

12346»

Comments

• Reply 101 of 105
    ^ Yes Jobs does say it at about 50:08 in the keynote.
  • Reply 102 of 105
    It wasn't a keynote, it was the Sep. 12th "It's showtime" event.

The real quote is: "… so I hope that gives you a feeling for what we've got lined up for this holiday season, and where we're going."

Not exactly what I quoted, but if you want to watch it again, scrub forward to 48 minutes. He says it right after he reviews the speech, and right before the iTV announcement.
  • Reply 103 of 105
    gugygugy Posts: 794member
    I am glad you acknowledge what you originally said.

Still, he is not denying the possibility of more thing to come before the holiday season.

either way I am very tired of this thread and this whole video ipod thing. At this point I think it will never come to exist!
  • Reply 104 of 105
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by gugy

I am glad you acknowledge what you originally said.

Still, he is not denying the possibility of more thing to come before the holiday season.

either way I am very tired of this thread and this whole video ipod thing. At this point I think it will never come to exist!

Yeah, by the time it actually comes out we'll all be thinking, "Man, this iPod video is so old school!"
  • Reply 105 of 105
    mgkwhomgkwho Posts: 167member
    just because steve said the lineup is complete for the holidays doesn't mean he's telling the truth.

now i personally don't believe (nor want) in a product release before MacWorld, but aside from that don't take what someone says as 100% true. Just look at the video ipod, or movie downloads. At the time, according to Jobs, there was no need. Well at september 12th, maybe there wasnt a new product ready.

if that makes sense. Anyway, I'm hoping they're lying about leopard and that it comes out in MacWorld...

-=|Mgkwho