Zune.net up and running

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
...but not selling anything yet.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 10
    sandausandau Posts: 1,230member
    not seeing much from the zune, feels like a sleeper and non event. commercials show funky ear gear (shiny tabs) on the headphones and not much else other than the share feature. zune marketplace looks like a black and badly done version of iTunes, but can't tell from the small pic.

hope they do well with it, but i think Apple will drop another bomb on them about a week after its released with a full touchscreen iPod which will poop all over the brown nugget from redmond.
  • Reply 2 of 10
    Not to be 'one of those people'... but the word "sleeper" actually means: a movie, book, play, etc., that achieves sudden unexpected success after initially attracting little attention, typically one that proves popular without much promotion or expenditure.

I don't think Zune will prove to be a sleeper.
  • Reply 3 of 10
    Quote:

hope they do well with it, but i think Apple will drop another bomb on them about a week after its released with a full touchscreen iPod which will poop all over the brown nugget from redmond.

ROTFLMAO!! Thank you, I needed that!
  • Reply 4 of 10
    aquamacaquamac Posts: 585member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by sandau

Hope they do well with it, but i think Apple will drop another bomb on them about a week after its released with a full touchscreen iPod which will poop all over the brown nugget from redmond.

Funniest post of the week.
  • Reply 5 of 10
    placeboplacebo Posts: 5,767member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by sandau

Brown is just one of the colors.
  • Reply 6 of 10
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Placebo

Brown is just one of the colors.

true, sometimes you say....corn? i didn't eat no corn!

or the color is just plain .wrong. after the long long night of sushi and sake bombers or the late night jagermeister and corndogs.
  • Reply 7 of 10
    placeboplacebo Posts: 5,767member
    Poop jokes. Great.
  • Reply 8 of 10
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Placebo

Poop jokes. Great.

yeah, the adolescent jokes are easy, like ex-lax.
  • Reply 9 of 10
    Will someone PLEASE post a photoshopped image of the Zune with the 3 buttons on the front saying ctrl/alt/del. That would just make my week!
  • Reply 10 of 10
    I concur! that would be absolutely hilarious, and just one more piece of ammo for this "non product" Zune...