Apple Updating Online Store!!!

Posted:
in Future Apple Hardware edited January 2014
New macbooks on the way? They are updating their store as we speak!!

Comments

• Reply 1 of 10
    erikyeriky Posts: 10member
    If a new macbook is released it will be very hard to resist finally buying one..
  • Reply 2 of 10
    AI has confirmed it... apple introduced C2D MACBOOKS today!!!! only an inch thin!!! I will order mine as soon as the store is back up as IP have been waiting patiently for them to update them.... if a mod could move this to current hardware I will update this when I get mine@!!
  • Reply 3 of 10
    MacBook

Take the power of the Intel Core 2 Duo processor to go, starting at just $1099. Choose MacBook in black or white, both with a brilliant, 13.3-inch glossy widescreen display. Nearly one inch thin, 5.2 pounds, 100% perfect for anyone who wants power in an affordable package.

apple.com/macbook

• Reply 4 of 10
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by xdangerrangerx07

MacBook

Take the power of the Intel Core 2 Duo processor to go, starting at just $1099. Choose MacBook in black or white, both with a brilliant, 13.3-inch glossy widescreen display. Nearly one inch thin, 5.2 pounds, 100% perfect for anyone who wants power in an affordable package.

apple.com/macbook

cheers for that
  • Reply 5 of 10
    I see some hard drive upgrades on the new models (up to 200GB) that could steer me from buying a low-end MBP. 8)
  • Reply 6 of 10
    Still Down, been down for over an hour. Not normal to be down for this long just to update two products. Maybe they had some problems, or there is something more...
  • Reply 7 of 10
    brendonbrendon Posts: 642member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Brendon

Still Down, been down for over an hour. Not normal to be down for this long just to update two products. Maybe they had some problems, or there is something more...

Still down, must be having problems. Anyone have any info?? Never seen the store down for this long. Anyone else see it down for this long??
  • Reply 8 of 10
    nceencee Posts: 857member
    Seems to be up now?

Skip
  • Reply 9 of 10
    brendonbrendon Posts: 642member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by ncee

Seems to be up now?

Skip

Helps when I clear the cache of my browser, bagged by Safari again.
  • Reply 10 of 10
    was it not an inch before? Someone in Alaska, please bring my MBP over here.