ISO: Apple Employee

Posted:
in AppleOutsider edited January 2014
Well first off let me start off by saying hello to everyone here. I know this is a weird first post but I am looking for an Apple Employee. The reason for this is that I am writing a essay for school discussing Apple Computers. This interview will need to be done over the phone (for your sake so you don't have to type out your answer to all the questions) and will be only be about 15 or 20 questions. This will not go too in depth besides basic knowledge about the hardware and expressing some oppinions. I will need your contact information (at my teachers request so they can contact you if they don't believe I have executed a credible interview). If anyone here is willing to help it would be greatly appreciated. I am pretty open from now until Sunday (interview text due Mon. so I would like to set this up or try and find another source). You can email me at [email protected] or contact me on AIM: Bballlf7. Thanks for reading this and I hope someone here can help me out.

Also, you must be 21 years of age (which i don't think will be too much of an issue).

Comments

• Reply 1 of 11
    You should talk to someone at an Apple Store, and you should not be posting your real e-mail address... Admin?
  • Reply 2 of 11
    Admin... Why, its just an email not like its my lifeline. Had I posted a phone number sure be worried. And yes I know I should talk to someone at an Apple store but it is not the easiest thing to get to for me so I was trying here first.
  • Reply 3 of 11
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Bballlf7

Admin... Why, its just an email not like its my lifeline. Had I posted a phone number sure be worried. And yes I know I should talk to someone at an Apple store but it is not the easiest thing to get to for me so I was trying here first.

In all of my time on these boards, I have neither seen nor heard from any Apple Store employees here.
  • Reply 4 of 11
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by SpamSandwich

In all of my time on these boards, I have neither seen nor heard from any Apple Store employees here.

That's fair, but it doesn't hurt to try.
  • Reply 5 of 11
    Your might want to try Apple's Discussion Boards.
  • Reply 6 of 11
    pbg4 dudepbg4 dude Posts: 1,611member
    It is my understanding that Apple employees can get fired for posting to Apple-related message boards (like this one). Maybe try at your local Apple store if there's one near you?
  • Reply 7 of 11
    placeboplacebo Posts: 5,767member
    They won't know much more than somebody at K-Mart though, they're just retail drones for the most part.
  • Reply 8 of 11
    They still have K-Marts?
  • Reply 9 of 11
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Placebo

They won't know much more than somebody at K-Mart though, they're just retail drones for the most part.

You're probably right, but my teacher says we have to speak to a "expert" so I could interview anyone really if they are a Computer technician or something of that sort. I just figured that would be too broad and it might be easier to just find an Apple employee on here. If anyone here is a computer technician or works in somesort of computer related field I could interview you. Anyone fit that bill?
  • Reply 10 of 11
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by SpamSandwich

Where is WorkerBee?
  • Reply 11 of 11
    gilschgilsch Posts: 1,995member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by ThinkingDifferent

Where is WorkerBee?

You beat me to it. I was gonna suggest the topic starter to ask for him.