Problem with US Apple.com store?

Posted:
in Current Mac Hardware edited January 2014
Hm,

Went lookinf for pricing on a Mac Pro for a client and got the "We'll be back soon" sticky at the apple.com store.

It has been very slow the last hour or so.

Anyone else get this?

Comments

• Reply 1 of 10
    Yep.. its down.. deep breath

Quote:
    Originally Posted by jccbin

Hm,

Went lookinf for pricing on a Mac Pro for a client and got the "We'll be back soon" sticky at the apple.com store.

It has been very slow the last hour or so.

Anyone else get this?

• Reply 2 of 10
    UK store is updating aswell.
  • Reply 3 of 10
    Lets have a go..

My guess.

1. Updated Mac Pro

2. Duo 2 Mini

Quote:
    Originally Posted by ic1male

UK store is updating aswell.

• Reply 4 of 10
    Ooops. I just sold my Mini. What a shame for the geezer that bought it if they are just going to update them!
  • Reply 5 of 10
    "Core 2 Everything" remember that?

I would think they would get the core 2 for sure. Wish they would get a real graphics card!

Quote:
    Originally Posted by ic1male

Ooops. I just sold my Mini. What a shame for the geezer that bought it if they are just going to update them!

• Reply 6 of 10
    Did I miss something? Its back up.. nothing?

Quote:
    Originally Posted by phtb0y

"Core 2 Everything" remember that?

I would think they would get the core 2 for sure. Wish they would get a real graphics card!

• Reply 7 of 10
    Back up US, no change that I can see. Probably just down for maintenance which is why these posts aren't allowed.
  • Reply 8 of 10
    jccbinjccbin Posts: 476member
    Looks like store is back up now.

Woodcrest Mac Pro's. Is that new - I'm trying to remember.... Conroe?
  • Reply 9 of 10
    No. The page is exactly the same.
  • Reply 10 of 10
    jccbinjccbin Posts: 476member
    I would agree that they might just be maintaining the thing: I had a terrible time getting to the Mac Pro page all afternoon, using various browsers and differing networks.

As for the "these posts not allowed," part: I was querying the group as to whether they were having an issue getting on the store. It was not an "OMG!! The store is down!" post. I apologize to the thin-skinned, anal retentive, ultra-bureaucrats amongst us anyway.

Darn. I was hoping for octo-processor AMD iPhones with steam-engine coils for heat-powered cars.

(sarcasm precedes this parenthetica).