Difficult Question regarding Urine Therapy

Posted:
in AppleOutsider edited January 2014
Busting one's ass to obtain rank and insignia, and to be paid in second generation stuff, I am beginning to have some serious doubts as I began to speak openly of what is going on. To go busking on the streets just to purchase this stuff for her was crazy enough as it is. Now for me to wash dishes on granville street every week just to have her essence is beginning to sound crazy. I don't even know why I am doing this. I feel my life is being regulated, and when I have time to myself, I find I am always broke ass.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 134
    Wtf!
  • Reply 2 of 134
    placeboplacebo Posts: 5,767member
    Jesus christ, I can get paid for my piss?
  • Reply 3 of 134
    hehe.
  • Reply 4 of 134
    There must be hundreds of sites specializing in what you're doing. (I, however, am afraid to actually Google it. )

Yet, you are posting your question on AppleInsider because.....?????

• Reply 5 of 134

this reminds me of that one poster who posted something like "god doesn't exist" and the thread went on and on.

thread bait, this is what this is. some experiment of sorts. either that or the site has been renamed to urineinsider.
  • Reply 6 of 134
    Yeah, I figured.
  • Reply 7 of 134
    brussellbrussell Posts: 9,812member
    Female to male is fine, but the quantum biofeedback will transfer from the spiritual master more effectively if you eat their shit too. Good luck.
  • Reply 8 of 134
    placeboplacebo Posts: 5,767member
    Dear Marth Stewart, what can I do to make feces taste better?

-"I use vanilla."
  • Reply 9 of 134
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by BRussell

Female to male is fine, but the quantum biofeedback will transfer from the spiritual master more effectively if you eat their shit too. Good luck.

I strongly disagree. You should think that to obtain an E-8 or an E-9 is really tough. Those people are also those who dont normally choose to take commissioning programs through the ranks as they are often E-6's and E-7's who try to take commission as Captains. (Usually, they dont go for the butterbar, as they are experienced, and this rank is usually held by those who go for direct commissioning or commissioning after 1 tour of prior service).
  • Reply 10 of 134
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Placebo

Jesus christ, I can get paid for my piss?

Not at all.
  • Reply 11 of 134
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by BRussell

Eating fecal matter is dangerous as it contains e-coli, and bacteria. Urine is sterile, so it is safe. I am just worried about the hormonic imbalance as I was keeling over and couldnt clean the master's car today.
  • Reply 12 of 134
    WTF is going on here? What is this urine therapy? Why are you doing this! o.O
  • Reply 13 of 134
    meh 2meh 2 Posts: 149member
    meh. . .
  • Reply 14 of 134
    cakecake Posts: 1,010member
  • Reply 15 of 134
    ...April Fools(?)

(???????????????????????????????????????????? )

Sounds like a bunch of crock. Wikipedia returns this:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Urine_Therapy (no pictures thank god)
  • Reply 16 of 134
    slewisslewis Posts: 2,081member
    Null.
  • Reply 17 of 134
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Placebo

-"I use vanilla."

Of course, Steve uses vanilla pods.

I'm with Popette. I can't believe I've struggled for so many years to make a quid and all the time I could have been selling my piss!

All I can say, is bloody fuck damn shit bags.
  • Reply 18 of 134
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Yutaka

Hi, I have been practicing Urine Therapy for about a year now...

What is it that you're trying to accomplish using this therapy?
  • Reply 19 of 134
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by skatman

What is it that you're trying to accomplish using this therapy?

I want a healthy body. www.world-view.org
  • Reply 20 of 134
    Er... no thanks! It's too expensive!!

BTW, who told you that your colon, kidney, spleen, etc. need cleansing? Even if they do, you only need to see a doctor about it, not drink stuff that comes out of the kidney itself in the first place. I can't believe the lengths to which people follow such superstitious crap!

Wait a minute, it's not a joke, is it? Because if it is, it is really not funny.