- anton zuykov
- Last Active
ksec said:1. MicroLED aren't likely coming to Apple Watch or iPhone. At any rate they may come to TV first, before the tech move into smaller devices if at all.
If you have a certain probability that a certain pixel ends up dead due to production, you surely will get a MUCH higher probability of having at least 1 defect, with a 10Mpx panel, comparing to 120kpx panel. That is why it took so long for Apple to get 4k and 5k panels into their products.
nht said:EngDev said:nht said:EngDev said:
Whether her chest would be in focus or not in a real DSLR depends on how busty she is. Not very so likely in focus.
The Note 8 is obviously less aggressive as seen in this comparison where the iPhone gets it more right but the Note doesn't
Often pros do additional post processing to make the eyes pop even more.
Eyes in focus, ears and shirt not.
TL;DR; Its called Portrait Mode. Focusing on the face is entirely the point.
You can clearly see that spotty DoF effect application from Note phone, which clearly tells you that Sammy did not nail reliable depth mask generation, and hence, the effect sucks so much that it is unusable. In other words, it is what Sammy normally excels at - creating a software feature/tool that no one is going to use, because results are rarely good. THAT is a difference between Apple and Sammy. The difference "nominally" is small. But in reality, if that is how Note generates depth masks, the result is going to suck big time, while for Apple DoF effect is going to be usable 90-95% of time.
Mike Wuerthele said:MacPro said:"Hey can you maneuver your 747 a bit closer to mine, your just out of range, I've got some great pictures to share."
slprescott said:Four reactions:
2. Isn't 1000 feet separation too close for safety?
3. Shouldn't he "keep his eyes on the road"?
4. What about the "cell phones can interrupt flight operations" claim?
3. He keeps his eyes on the instrumentation and occasionally - looks outside.
4. Not when you are at FL3xx. Cell phone signal might interfere with signals from approach nav systems when you land. However, when airplane is flying in cruise, it relies on IRS and GPS. And neither is affected by radiosignals in wifi / gsm part of the spectrum.