e-mail contacts?

Posted:
in iPhone edited January 2014
I've synced my gmail account on my 4S, however when I go to send an e-mail the only e-mail addresses that auto complete are ones in my contacts on the phone. Is there anyway to get all of the e-mail addresses from my gmail acct to my phone?

Comments

• Reply 1 of 4
    You'll have to manually put all of them from your Gmail account online into Contacts (Address Book pre-10.8) and sync.
  • Reply 2 of 4

I have a similar question. I followed through Gmail's export contacts procedure and now have a  a .vcf file saved to my desktop (I am on Win7). How do I import the contact files from my computer to my iPhone? Do I use iTunes? I tried drag-drop but nothing happens.  Thanks.

• Reply 3 of 4

Quote:

Originally Posted by Liberal View Post

I have a similar question. I followed through Gmail's export contacts procedure and now have a  a .vcf file saved to my desktop (I am on Win7). How do I import the contact files from my computer to my iPhone? Do I use iTunes? I tried drag-drop but nothing happens.  Thanks.

Try using a 3rd party tool copytrans contacts to import contact files to your iPhone as shown below:

• Reply 4 of 4

Awesome, thank you. this just imported my contacts from my computer to my iphone.