type it into google and hit "I'm Feeling Lucky"

for your convenience:

www.google.com

Comments

• Reply 1 of 31
    der kopfder kopf Posts: 2,275member

That's over the top, though.
  • Reply 2 of 31
    Drat, I was going to post this earlier, I figured, so many cats on AI are such Google enthusiasts, that they would dig it.

and come on....it's FUN to make fun of bush! and trendy too...and a whole lot of other things.

\ \
  • Reply 3 of 31
    shawnjshawnj Posts: 6,656member

I think I saw that on Atrios first.
  • Reply 4 of 31
    dmband0026dmband0026 Posts: 2,345member
    I'll admit that even though (barring some strange unforeseen occurrence within the next 11 months) I will be voting for George, sometimes I make the occasional poke at him. Sure, he's not a great public speaker, he is sometimes forgetful, and he does tend to make up words...but that doesn't take away from the fact that he has been an awesome president. He is definitely worthy of my next vote.
  • Reply 5 of 31
    Quote:

Originally posted by DMBand0026

I'll admit that even though (barring some strange unforeseen occurrence within the next 11 months) I will be voting for George, sometimes I make the occasional poke at him. Sure, he's not a great public speaker, he is sometimes forgetful, and he does tend to make up words...but that doesn't take away from the fact that he has been an awesome president. He is definitely worthy of my next vote.

I would have to agree with you. He's been very effective at ramming through a conservative/neo-conservative agenda.
  • Reply 6 of 31
    I will be voting for him. But back to the topic on hand, that is hillarious! (Does anyone know why this comes up though? Do they have control over that or, well, how is it that this comes up?)
  • Reply 7 of 31
    brbr Posts: 8,395member
    Quote:

Originally posted by ShawnJ

I would have to agree with you. He's been very effective at ramming through a conservative/neo-conservative agenda.

So you mean he's been an effective Republican president? Gee, what a compliment. That's sweet coming from you.
  • Reply 8 of 31
    Quote:

Originally posted by Jeremiah Rich

I will be voting for him. But back to the topic on hand, that is hillarious! (Does anyone know why this comes up though? Do they have control over that or, well, how is it that this comes up?)

No... I have no idea.
  • Reply 9 of 31
  • Reply 10 of 31
    giantgiant Posts: 6,041member
    Quote:

It's called google bombing.

Anyone out there want to explain to the Bush supporters what google is and how it works? Maybe they could begin to use it to learn a thing or two.
  • Reply 11 of 31
    Quote:

Originally posted by giant

It's called google bombing.

Anyone out there want to explain to the Bush supporters what google is and how it works? Maybe they could begin to use it to learn a thing or two.

Stop beating around the bush, so to speak. You clearly want to say the following so just cut out all this pseudo-intellectual pretense and just say it:

ME HATE BUSH ME THINK PEOPLE WHO LIKE BUSH ARE FVCKTARDS!
  • Reply 12 of 31
    I don't hate bush, but I totally agree with the second part.
  • Reply 13 of 31
    What's wrong with hating Bush?
  • Reply 14 of 31
    buonrottobuonrotto Posts: 6,368member
    Making fun of Presidents is sacrosanct. It should be added to the Bill of Rights.

Quote:

Sure, he's not a great public speaker?

That's an understatement if I ever heard one! This is exactly why he's been labeled as a moron. Too bad he wasn't born before radio was invented. People would probably have a very different opinion of him (not necessarily as a great President, just as something other than a moron).
  • Reply 15 of 31
    Quote:

Nothing. The problem is the second half of my statement that he agrees with.
  • Reply 16 of 31
    Quote:

I'd end up single pretty fast.

As for hating George Bush, it would be like hating a dog for attacking you on command. Plus I feel sorry for him. Every single day of his life he has to wake up and ask which shoe goes on which foot.
  • Reply 17 of 31
    scottscott Posts: 7,431member
    Quote:

...(Does anyone know why this comes up though? Do they have control over that or, well, how is it that this comes up?)

It's most due to the highly intelligent and well thought out criticism of Dick Gephardt. See the third link down. It has nothing to do with Gephardt running for president, it's all about Bush.
  • Reply 18 of 31
    sammi josammi jo Posts: 4,634member
    I don't hate Bush. I don't hate anyone for that matter. But I have a complete disrespect for the man. Anyone who can tell baldfaced lies to the US people and the world in order to start a $200 billion war for the private benefit of his administration's corporate buddies has to be one heck of a sleazy character, at best. And that is just one of a hundred reasons to disrespect him.
  • Reply 19 of 31
    Quote:

Originally posted by sammi jo

I don't hate Bush. I don't hate anyone for that matter. But I have a complete disrespect for the man. Anyone who can tell baldfaced lies to the US people and the world in order to start a $200 billion war for the private benefit of his administration's corporate buddies has to be one heck of a sleazy character, at best. And that is just one of a hundred reasons to disrespect him.

Okay, what would Gore have done in this situation? Sat with his fingers up his butt waiting to get attacked again while he went crying back to Clinton because he is worthless on his own. At least Bush went out and did something about everything that has been happening to America and the rest of the world. You may have a hundred reasons to disrespect him, and that is your right, but there are thousands why you should respect him.
  • Reply 20 of 31
    Quote:

Okay, what would Gore have done in this situation? Sat with his fingers up his butt waiting to get attacked again while he went crying back to Clinton because he is worthless on his own. At least Bush went out and did something about everything that has been happening to America and the rest of the world. You may have a hundred reasons to disrespect him, and that is your right, but there are thousands why you should respect him.

DMB are you serious?

Fellows