itouch already

Posted:
in iPod + iTunes + AppleTV edited January 2014
hey.. how do all of you people already have the ipod touch when it isn't supposed to drop till the 28th? I see all these unboxing vids and people talking about having them, but mine isn't being shipped till the 28th and not going to get here till the 2nd.. I mean I don't really care, but I just thought that was the deal and now tons of people have them... what's going on, I thought I payed attention to the news!

Comments

• Reply 1 of 8
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Tomohr View Post

hey.. how do all of you people already have the ipod touch when it isn't supposed to drop till the 28th? I see all these unboxing vids and people talking about having them, but mine isn't being shipped till the 28th and not going to get here till the 2nd.. I mean I don't really care, but I just thought that was the deal and now tons of people have them... what's going on, I thought I payed attention to the news!

Costco and bestbuy have them in tucson. I cancelled my order with amazon because they won't ship until oct. 3rd.

Odie
  • Reply 2 of 8
    I had a pre-order with Apple.com, but I herd Best Buy was getting a few shipments so I canceled the order, walked into Best Buy, and bought a 16GB right on the spot lol
  • Reply 3 of 8
    I would do that, but I'm getting my engraved.. so, I'm waiting, sadly

how is it?
  • Reply 4 of 8
    I got mine on Tuesday night in Newport Beach, CA. I really like it so far but I am having some issues with coverflow on it....but all in all it's really nice. Having the Music Store on it is awesome
  • Reply 5 of 8
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Fletch View Post

I got mine on Tuesday night in Newport Beach, CA. I really like it so far but I am having some issues with coverflow on it....but all in all it's really nice. Having the Music Store on it is awesome

Have you bought anything via Wi-Fi yet? You should try to go to the Amazon.com site and see if you can buy anything from them...
  • Reply 6 of 8
    dfilerdfiler Posts: 3,420member
    It isn't out yet? I played with it over a week ago at the Apple store in Pittsburgh. We're they only for demonstration at that point?
  • Reply 7 of 8
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by SpamSandwich View Post

Have you bought anything via Wi-Fi yet? You should try to go to the Amazon.com site and see if you can buy anything from them...

I bought 5 or 6 songs using the Wi-Fi iTunes music store....it's awesome having that on there, but dangerous at the same time because it's so easy to listen to and buy stuff
  • Reply 8 of 8
    I went last Saturday to the Apple Store in Southlake, TX & they had them on display. I asked if they were taking deposits on them, I was told they were all sold out & have been out for week & to call back at the beginning of the week. Like everyone else I thought it was going to be released on the 28th but Apple decided release it early.

What gives?