Cancelled online order. Apple owes me money.

2»

Comments

• Reply 21 of 22
    You're not going to see that money for one week. It's complete bullshit how companies can take the money out instantly but cannot put it right back.

Same goes for restaurants or anything like that. If they overcharge you and then credit you the difference then its money you cannot touch. If you're like me and not very good at budgeting then it sucks because you probably could have used that money that they are holding.
  • Reply 22 of 22
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Footloose301 View Post

You're not going to see that money for one week. It's complete bullshit how companies can take the money out instantly but cannot put it right back.

Same goes for restaurants or anything like that. If they overcharge you and then credit you the difference then its money you cannot touch. If you're like me and not very good at budgeting then it sucks because you probably could have used that money that they are holding.

M waiting for that money for ten days (6th to 16th) already, but still not see that money. How long they holding that money and could put it back? I really hate the way they do. hard to talk to them , even email to them and didn't reply.