A look at cover and case options for protecting the iPhone 5c

2»

Comments

• Reply 21 of 23
    arlorarlor Posts: 532member

I don't get cases. Why would anybody want to cover up a beautiful phone with a (not-)cheap rubber case? Just don't drop it!

(Yes, I have little kids. No, they don't get to use my phone no matter how much they beg.)

• Reply 22 of 23

Plenty of clear ultra thin ones avail on good ole Ebay. I already got a couple for my blue one . Offers some protection while still showing the color etc.  So thin hardly even know it's there. I don't like cases in general and like to show off the phone esp if its the color like this. So of course something very minimal is the best for this. I agree though why want the color just to hide it.  There are of course lots of case options.  Some people I guess just getting the 5C for the better deal.  I actually like the plastic look better then the metal was part of the appeal for me.

• Reply 23 of 23
    As one of the premier manufactures of iPhone 5C cases, we would have really hoped to be included on this list. Oh well, I guess we have to try harder to get the word out. For anyone interested you can check out our 5C selection on Amazon at: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00FJIZE1I