Duet Bluetooth tag helps alert iPhone owners as soon as they lose their device

2»

Comments

• Reply 21 of 24

TrackR and Find'Em already have a product out like this.  I'm waiting on my Tile like many others....

• Reply 22 of 24
    If he didn't have such a stupidly large phone he could probably put it in his pocket and not lose it so often.

Also, what's with the screen shots showing what appear to be iOS 6 software coming from an Android device. I like attention to detail and that missed detail there (combined with the stupidly dumb sounding voice) turns me off from this product.

Well observed.

They showed the out of date iOS Contacts app bubbling out from an Android phone! Idiots. And that guy in the vid-what an idiot. Also, the price is too low.

If Apple use this concept in an iWatch, they can have it so the Apple device gets automatically locked and secured if too much distance is put between it and the iWatch.
  • Reply 23 of 24
    joshlimjoshlim Posts: 2member
    Hi, seen quite a few of these bluetooth tags lately. During CES 2014, there was one called FOBO which is said to be waterproof and with a battery life of 1 year. Do you have a review on that?
  • Reply 24 of 24
    joshlimjoshlim Posts: 2member

Hi, seen quite a few of these bluetooth tags lately. During CES 2014, there was one called FOBO which is said to be waterproof and with a battery life of 1 year. Does AI have a review on that?