Muslim solidarity..with Palastinians..What a Joke !

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
Seems like there's almost nothing the muslim world won't do to help Palestinians to move back to " Palestine ".

& that includes kicking up to 90,000 of them out of Iraq.

What a hypocracy..

They all hate Israel..burn American flags...support the bombings etc, but when it comes down to showing the Palestinians their ongoing support,they still kick the Palestinians out of their country...

But then I suppose muslims ( & lefties )the world over will claim that the Iraqi's have been "forced" to do this by the Americans..Yeah right....

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/3015739.stm

Comments

• Reply 1 of 16
    newnew Posts: 3,244member
    hey ignorant, this is nothing new.

The palestinians have usually been treated like, well immigrants, all over the middle-east. There have been cases of them receiving "special privileges" like in Iraq and in Egypt under Assad. but this has been more about boosting the image of the regime in question.
  • Reply 2 of 16
    aquafireaquafire Posts: 2,758member
    Quote:

Originally posted by New

hey ignorant, this is nothing new.

The palestinians have usually been treated like, well immigrants, all over the middle-east. There have been cases of them receiving "special privileges" like in Iraq and in Egypt under Assad. but this has been more about boosting the image of the regime in question.

Well, for starters Palestinians have been treated more like political pawns by their own leaders, as well as by their muslim brothers, hardly immigrants.

In some cases, like Jordan, they were welcomed with open arms, but it didn't take long for the PLO to out-stay it's welcome.

In case you need reminding, the PLO tried to topple King Hussein...It was a debacle that ended with the killing of 30,000 palestinian fighters....that's why its remembered by the palestinians as Black September...

Ps, I am sure many people in Syria & Egypt will appreciate your obvious "in depth knowledge" of middle eastern politics...

Assad was the president of Syria.... not Egypt as you assert.....

look it up, you might learn something.. Jackass...

http://www.assad.org

• Reply 3 of 16
    I meant Nasser, Sorry.

As for the palestinians being political pawns. This was exactly my point.

Your point was obviously just to rant negatively about "muslims & leftist"...
  • Reply 4 of 16
    Quote:

Originally posted by New

Your point was obviously just to rant negatively about "muslims & leftist"...

I love it when people jump to my baits...its the olde Crocodile fisherman in me....

Leftist, muslims, capitalists, anyone in general who is a hypocrite..they always make for good fishing stories...

Ps I used to be a marxist..

But now I admit to not being the font of all supreme knowledge, something that marxists seem unable to admit to from within their self proclaimed closed circles of truth....

So yes, I wear the mantle of "ignorant " with humility

..because it shows that I am willing to learn something new & to risk making a jackass of myself in the process.

Admitting to errors, is the sign of a real grown up who is willing to learn ..so good for you..
  • Reply 5 of 16
    What the hell are you talking about?
  • Reply 6 of 16
    Quote:

Originally posted by New

What the hell are you talking about?

Pleeze re-read your own reply....

I started off by calling certain groups hypocrites in regards to the palestinians.

You called me a naughty name....

& then you said that your point was that palestinains were pawns..

just like I said in the first place....

My last reply was to respond to your leftist & muslim thing.....to whit....I referred to as amongst groups of hypocrites in general...& to point out how nice it was that you saw the error and apologised.....

Is this too difficult for you ?
  • Reply 7 of 16
    no, you started out by calling the whole muslim world and leftists in genral hypocrits.

I followed up by pointing out that the situation you described was nothing new, and that your allegations that muslims and leftist would probably blame the US was probably a bit of target.

Then you started telling me about your former life as marxist and something about "the font of all supreme knowledge" where you lost me completely...
  • Reply 8 of 16
    This is getting to be tedious...

• Reply 9 of 16
    Quote:

Originally posted by aquafire

This is getting to be tedious...

So kindly get off my thread...

or get someone who understands simple english to translate " Sex & travel " you....

Why don't you just get back on topic?

Is the lack of arab solidarity with the palestinians cause enough to call the whole muslim world and every lefty a hypocrite?

And has anyone actually blamed the US for this? I think not. (hey there must always be a first time).
  • Reply 10 of 16
    Quote:

Originally posted by New

Why don't you just get back on topic?

Is the lack of arab solidarity with the palestinians cause enough to call the whole muslim world and every lefty a hypocrite?

And has anyone blamed the US for this?

I think your beef is with "sweeping generalisations" which I think I have already clarified..

So I repeat..

My issue is with ALL hypocrites..it's just that from my political-social-historical perspective, their seems to be an awful lot of muslims & lefties who fit this description in regards to the Palestinian question.

It is you who has jumped to conclusions in the first place, about none of this being new rant rant..Did I suggest anywhere that the treatment of the palestinians in Iraq was " New "? Well did I..or did you jump to yet another conclusion... reading between the lines.

So pleeze pull out of your nose dive before your crash & burn.....
  • Reply 11 of 16
    Quote:

Originally posted by aquafire

I think your beef is with "sweeping generalisations" which I think I have already clarified..

So I repeat..

My issue is with ALL hypocrites..it's just that from my political-social-historical perspective, their seems to be an awful lot of muslims & lefties who fit this description in regards to the Palestinian question.

It is you who has jumped to conclusions in the first place, about " none of this (being) new " rant rant..Did I suggest anywhere that the treatment of the palestinians in Iraq was " New "? Well did I..or did you jump to yet another conclusion... reading between the lines.

So pleeze pull out of your nose dive before your crash & burn.....

• Reply 12 of 16
    So why didn't you start the thread:

"an awful lot of muslims & lefties fit the description of Hypocrites in regards to the Palestinian question."?

If that is your claim, I disagree. I'd say many arab governments are have been (and are) hypocritical on this issue. And this is very much Part of the problem. Most western governements are also quite hyopcritical on this issue.

The political left does not seem to fit your description. Neiter does the average muslim. These groups seems to actually care quite a lot about the fate of the palestinans. A lot more than anyone else...
  • Reply 13 of 16
    º?i]Originally posted by New [/i]

[B]So why didn't you start the thread:

Because its 2am in the morning & like I said..live & learn...

Ps I don't agree with your analysis, I've hardly seen any real hard curency, financing coming from the Arabic league...Most money that sustains & supports the palestinians comes from Europe, the United Nations, & wait for it..The United States .... \

Ps Israel counts too..even if late in the day..finally releasing taxes owed to the palestinian state...
  • Reply 14 of 16
    ok, I have no beef with late-night frustration...
  • Reply 15 of 16
    Quote:

Originally posted by New

ok, I have no beef with late-night frustration...

Is it too late for a beer / wine / coffee ?

Hmm I want a pizza..

see ya
  • Reply 16 of 16
    groveratgroverat Posts: 10,872member
    *clink*