Client Gifts

Posted:
in AppleOutsider edited January 2014
With the holidays fast approaching, I'm sure everyone is going to be scrambling to get gifts for their family, friends, co-workers, and clients. I started a web development business a few months ago, and I am looking for client gifts to give out.

Any ideas for cool, unique client gifts that aren't Apple products? I'm sure all of my clients would like to receive a shiny new red iPod nano, but I'd be forced to go bankrupt and close my three month old business with that expense. \

Comments

• Reply 1 of 7
    outsideroutsider Posts: 6,008member
    How about some iPod shuffles?
  • Reply 2 of 7
    Hmmm... iPod shuffles might work... it's not that I don't want to buy Apple products, but I want something that's different and memorable... like an iPod shuffle. Haha. Any other ideas from anyone?
  • Reply 3 of 7
    I personally always like to get booze. A bottle of Ketel One never seems to go to waste, but it depends on your clients.
  • Reply 4 of 7
    a_greera_greer Posts: 4,594member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by DeniedLates

With the holidays fast approaching, I'm sure everyone is going to be scrambling to get gifts for their family, friends, co-workers, and clients. I started a web development business a few months ago, and I am looking for client gifts to give out.

Any ideas for cool, unique client gifts that aren't Apple products? I'm sure all of my clients would like to receive a shiny new red iPod nano, but I'd be forced to go bankrupt and close my three month old business with that expense. \

I dont know what the budget is, but if you have a few really big clients, I would say an iPod nano with engraved with

"Thanks for a great year

(your company name)"

that would keep you on their minds whenever they used the 'pod...

And if a client is delinquent in payment, a fruitcake is a great thank-you
  • Reply 5 of 7
    mydomydo Posts: 1,888member
    The boss man gives me some kind of "treat" every year. You know something like chocolate covered peanuts or gourmet nut mix. I guess you could say I eat his salty nuts every holiday.
  • Reply 6 of 7
    addaboxaddabox Posts: 12,665member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by mydo

The boss man gives me some kind of "treat" every year. You know something like chocolate covered peanuts or gourmet nut mix. I guess you could say I eat his salty nuts every holiday.

At least it's not the Schewtty Balls.