or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › General › General Discussion › Where did you rack up the most posts while AI was gone?

Where did you rack up the most posts while AI was gone? - Page 2

post #41 of 55
[quote]Originally posted by wired:
<strong>Ars Technica. The diversity and level of intelligence cannot be topped.</strong><hr></blockquote>

true dat. I went from smack-fu in training to Ars Centurion during the course of the blackout and got to attend an Ars meet.
post #42 of 55
Mostly MacNN. I don't know how many posts I have there, nor do I really care.
post #43 of 55
Yeah, Ars is great. I did not make many posts (I'm still at 80 or something), but I spent a lot of time reading about Peltiers and nForce chipsets. Great place.
*Registered March 1, 1999*
Member #14
*Registered March 1, 1999*
Member #14
post #44 of 55
[quote]I went from smack-fu in training to Ars Centurion during the course of the blackout and got to attend an Ars meet.<hr></blockquote>So did I! Minus the ars meet part. Also hung out at the forums at <a href="http://www.arsanime.com" target="_blank">www.arsanime.com</a> alot. Moved from tentacle scum to Giant Mecha Pilot.
FREEING ROBSTAHS!!!@@ RUN ROBSTAHS, GO, GO, ROBSTAHS, RUN FOR FREEDOM##@! DOMO-KUN SAVE ROBSTAHS;;
FREEING ROBSTAHS!!!@@ RUN ROBSTAHS, GO, GO, ROBSTAHS, RUN FOR FREEDOM##@! DOMO-KUN SAVE ROBSTAHS;;
post #45 of 55
I have ~2500 posts at Ars, but at least half of those came before I ever even saw AI.
post #46 of 55
Bad Flamingo
MacNN
Bad Flamingo
BeGroovy
MacAddict

in that order.

and I read Ars from time to time. Don't bother participating much. 1.) I'm surely not as knowledgable as them 2.) it's pretty boring constantly going back and forth and turning a quick blurb into a 40 page thread of bickering.
post #47 of 55
At macnn. It wasn't that bad. Perhaps they ought to merge the two??? AI for mockups, rumors, speculation and the lounge, and MacNN for tech info and current/past model/software specific discussion.

???

nah, maybe not.
IBL!
IBL!
post #48 of 55
[quote]Originally posted by Matsu:
<strong>At macnn. It wasn't that bad. Perhaps they ought to merge the two??? AI for mockups, rumors, speculation and the lounge, and MacNN for tech info and current/past model/software specific discussion.

???

nah, maybe not.</strong><hr></blockquote>

HELL NO
post #49 of 55
[quote]Originally posted by Matsu:
<strong>At macnn. It wasn't that bad. Perhaps they ought to merge the two??? AI for mockups, rumors, speculation and the lounge, and MacNN for tech info and current/past model/software specific discussion.

???

nah, maybe not.</strong><hr></blockquote>

Not a good idea. AI is seperate (and much better) and should stay that way. We have a great little community here that isn't around at MacNN.
post #50 of 55
3669 at MacMonkey.com. Sinewave has something sick like 12000 there.
David Egger
Co-Founder MacMonkey.com
First Year Student DePauw University
David Egger
Co-Founder MacMonkey.com
First Year Student DePauw University
post #51 of 55
1,224 posts at <a href="http://www.ignboards.com" target="_blank">http://www.ignboards.com</a>
I am part of theInsane Elite
&gt;&gt;&gt;THIS IS ALL A DREAM&lt;&lt;&lt;
Isn't Disneyland Just A People Trap Operated By A Mouse?
I am part of theInsane Elite
&gt;&gt;&gt;THIS IS ALL A DREAM&lt;&lt;&lt;
Isn't Disneyland Just A People Trap Operated By A Mouse?
post #52 of 55
[quote]Originally posted by wired:
<strong>Ars Technica. The diversity and level of intelligence cannot be topped.</strong><hr></blockquote>

I don't know.. Ars seems to be ran over by dumbasses lately.
The crucial memorandum will be snared in the out-basket by
the paper clip of the overlying memo and go to file.
post #53 of 55
[quote]Originally posted by spicoli:
<strong>No where i coudn't find any boards that had the same charecter as the AI does.</strong><hr></blockquote>
You haven't looked too hard
post #54 of 55
[quote]Originally posted by macmonkey:
<strong>3669 at MacMonkey.com. Sinewave has something sick like 12000 there.</strong><hr></blockquote>

post #55 of 55
[quote]1.) I'm surely not as knowledgable as them<hr></blockquote>

Didn't stop me. Seriously, I just try not to crap on a thread that's over my head.

Sinewave: Just don't go into the Soap Box. I still love the place, but it gets too ugly too often.
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Discussion
AppleInsider › Forums › General › General Discussion › Where did you rack up the most posts while AI was gone?