or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › General › General Discussion › Groverat and the Horns are going down!

Groverat and the Horns are going down!

post #1 of 5
I hope you enjoy watching your team get it's butt handed to them in the Holiday Bowl. Go UW!!!!

PS. The Colorado Buffs stink!
He's a mod so he has a few extra vBulletin privileges. That doesn't mean he should stop posting or should start acting like Digital Jesus.
- SolipsismX
He's a mod so he has a few extra vBulletin privileges. That doesn't mean he should stop posting or should start acting like Digital Jesus.
- SolipsismX
post #2 of 5
colorado got shafted so bad...

i still cant believe they got screwed like that...
what a joke
"If it weren't for my horse...I wouldn't have spent that year in college."

"If curling is an olympic sport, then oral sex is adultery. If anything, oral sex should be an olympic sport...cause it's...
"If it weren't for my horse...I wouldn't have spent that year in college."

"If curling is an olympic sport, then oral sex is adultery. If anything, oral sex should be an olympic sport...cause it's...
post #3 of 5
Colorado is about to end the season with three losses, and people will quickly forget about how "shafted" they were!
post #4 of 5
[quote]Originally posted by sizzle chest:
<strong>Colorado is about to end the season with three losses, and people will quickly forget about how "shafted" they were!</strong><hr></blockquote>

Yeah if anyone got the shaft it was Oregon, according to voters the Pac-10 conference is just "too easy"
post #5 of 5
1) Colorado has 2 losses, no 2 loss team should EVER compete for the MNC. (And they lost to Fresno State, so they didn't get robbed)

2) The Pac-10 is weak and Nebraska is the best 1-loss team. No team has been impressive this year (not even Miami).

3) UT is going to massacre the puppies. *yelp* *yelp*
proud resident of a failed state
proud resident of a failed state
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Discussion
AppleInsider › Forums › General › General Discussion › Groverat and the Horns are going down!