or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › PoliticalOutsider › Election Night Drink of Choice

Election Night Drink of Choice

post #1 of 6

post #2 of 6

Mine was Diet Dr. Pepper. Unlike Obama supporters, I've got to work in the morning. 1devil.gif

"During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act." -George Orwell

"During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act." -George Orwell

post #3 of 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by trumptman View Post

Mine was Diet Dr. Pepper. Unlike Obama supporters, I've got to work in the morning. 1devil.gif

That way you can start the next 4 years with a clear head!lol.gif1wink.gif

Without the need for difference or a need to always follow the herd breeds complacency, mediocrity, and a lack of imagination
Without the need for difference or a need to always follow the herd breeds complacency, mediocrity, and a lack of imagination
post #4 of 6

Oh I'm up at 6am for my health care job where 10% pay cuts are coming. Looks like I'm head back to where I was 4 years ago. FML

post #5 of 6

Had just one of these last night at my local. Got an early night because the outcome was so obvious.

"I have been made victorious by terror~ Muhammad

"The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam," ~ Barack Obama

"I have been made victorious by terror~ Muhammad

"The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam," ~ Barack Obama

post #6 of 6

I had a Newcastle from one of their little 5 liter kegs with dinner.  Yum!!!

Return Home
  Back to Forum: PoliticalOutsider
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › PoliticalOutsider › Election Night Drink of Choice