or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › PoliticalOutsider › Laurene Powell Jobs promoting US immigration reform with new website
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Laurene Powell Jobs promoting US immigration reform with new website

post #1 of 54
Thread Starter 
Laurene Powell Jobs, the widow of Apple co-founder Steve Jobs, has given a rare interview to promote her new website advocating the "Dream Act" for immigration reform.



Powell Jobs spoke with Yahoo's The Lookout news blog and revealed her interest in the Dream Act was sparked by College Track ? an after-school program she founded in 1997 to help underprivileged high school students prepare for college.

The website is called "The Dream is Now," and it can be found at thedreamisnow.org. It features videos from illegal immigrants who were brought to the U.S. as children ? the same people who would be aided by the "Dream Act," which provides an opportunity for permanent residency.

Powell Jobs completed the project, which launched on Tuesday, with filmmaker Davis Guggenheim. He was previously responsible for the films "An Inconvenient Truth," which features former U.S. vice president and current Apple board member Al Gore, as well as "Waiting for Superman."

The Dream Act has floated around congress since it was first introduced in 2001, but has failed to pas. It would allow people under the age of 30 who illegally entered the U.S. before they were 15 and who have lived here for more than five years to earn legal status. From there, they could potentially become U.S. citizens.

Powell Jobs
Laurene Powell Jobs at the 2012 State of the Union address.


Powell Jobs said she and Guggenheim wanted to enact a "demystification" that would "put a face to these people." The website offers their individual stories in an effort to support passage of the Dream Act.

Last year's State of the Union Address was attended by Powell Jobs after she was invited by President Barack Obama. The widow of Steve Jobs was seated behind First Lady Michelle Obama in the balcony box of the U.S. House of Representatives.
post #2 of 54
Since this will be a dull thread and it's already starting off with politics I'll try to inject something humorous that is related to immigration.

"There is no rule that says the best phones must have the largest screen." ~RoundaboutNow

 

Goodbyeee jragosta :: http://forums.appleinsider.com/t/160864/jragosta-joseph-michael-ragosta

Reply

"There is no rule that says the best phones must have the largest screen." ~RoundaboutNow

 

Goodbyeee jragosta :: http://forums.appleinsider.com/t/160864/jragosta-joseph-michael-ragosta

Reply
post #3 of 54
I thought Al Gore WAS Superman. Didn't he invent the Internet?

"Apple should pull the plug on the iPhone."

John C. Dvorak, 2007
Reply

"Apple should pull the plug on the iPhone."

John C. Dvorak, 2007
Reply
post #4 of 54

deleted


Edited by MacRulez - 5/16/13 at 12:29pm
post #5 of 54
Quote:
Originally Posted by SolipsismX View Post

Since this will be a dull thread and it's already starting off with politics I'll try to inject something humorous that is related to immigration.


Thanks for the link and the laughs.
"I got the answer by talking in my brain and I agreed of the answer my brain got" a 7 yr old explaining his math HW
"Just because something is deemed the law doesn't make it just" - SolipsismX
Reply
"I got the answer by talking in my brain and I agreed of the answer my brain got" a 7 yr old explaining his math HW
"Just because something is deemed the law doesn't make it just" - SolipsismX
Reply
post #6 of 54
The title is misleading, does she want "immigration reform" or does she want the "Dream Act?"

I would get behind the Dream Act if, as part of the qualifications for taking part in the program, the parent(s) that brought the child illegally into the US were deported and agreed to never return. Of course, that will won't happen because everyone knows once the child becomes a citizen the parents, by official policy, will never be deported.

-kpluck

Do you use MagicJack?

The default settings will automatically charge your credit card each year for service renewal. You will not be notified or warned in anyway. You can turn auto renewal off.

Reply

Do you use MagicJack?

The default settings will automatically charge your credit card each year for service renewal. You will not be notified or warned in anyway. You can turn auto renewal off.

Reply
post #7 of 54
Quote:
Originally Posted by kpluck View Post

The title is misleading, does she want "immigration reform" or does she want the "Dream Act?"

I would get behind the Dream Act if, as part of the qualifications for taking part in the program, the parent(s) that brought the child illegally into the US were deported and agreed to never return. Of course, that will won't happen because everyone knows once the child becomes a citizen the parents, by official policy, will never be deported.

-kpluck

 

State-sanctioned separation of families from their children. Awesome. Harkens me back to the 1800s with thousands of slave families.

 

I bet you're one of those people who thinks the government has too much power, too.

post #8 of 54

I am confused. People come illegally, and they or their children are supposed to be rewarded? They reality is the US only has a certain amount of jobs, and too many people unemployed. The solution is not to bring more people in the Country or create policies that reward those who come illegally. 

post #9 of 54

deleted


Edited by MacRulez - 5/16/13 at 12:29pm
post #10 of 54
Quote:
Originally Posted by SolipsismX View Post

Since this will be a dull thread and it's already starting off with politics I'll try to inject something humorous that is related to immigration.



I must have a Conservative iPad as it crashes every time seconds into your attached video. Smart iPad!

Ten years ago, we had Steve Jobs, Bob Hope and Johnny Cash.  Today we have no Jobs, no Hope and no Cash.

Reply

Ten years ago, we had Steve Jobs, Bob Hope and Johnny Cash.  Today we have no Jobs, no Hope and no Cash.

Reply
post #11 of 54

People like you like to hate people that are different than you on the excuse that they committed the outrageous crime of crossing an imaginary line to feed their family.  But you guys will never mention the real problem... corporations that hire undocumented folks.  Wallow in your hate for human beings.
 

post #12 of 54

It's not about being "rewarded".  I'm sure people like you would just LOVE to have a group of people living in the shadows without the ability to even work legally or drive.  Why don't we also bring back slavery.  Giving human beings a humane treatment is NOT being rewarded... but I'm sure people like you can't understand that.

post #13 of 54
Quote:
Originally Posted by kpluck View Post

Of course, that will won't happen because everyone knows once the child becomes a citizen the parents, by official policy, will never be deported.

-kpluck

That is not true and has happened many times.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TBell View Post

I am confused. People come illegally, and they or their children are supposed to be rewarded? They reality is the US only has a certain amount of jobs, and too many people unemployed. The solution is not to bring more people in the Country or create policies that reward those who come illegally. 

It's not rewarding them, it's not punishing them. They're not here because they chose to be but because of their parents. They know very little of where they came from, many can't even speak the language of their home country. For the most part they're not criminals, vagabonds, and dredges of society. They're college attending, intelligent, law abiding, and respectable members of society. I don't know about you but there's many a natural born citizen I wish could be deported.
"I got the answer by talking in my brain and I agreed of the answer my brain got" a 7 yr old explaining his math HW
"Just because something is deemed the law doesn't make it just" - SolipsismX
Reply
"I got the answer by talking in my brain and I agreed of the answer my brain got" a 7 yr old explaining his math HW
"Just because something is deemed the law doesn't make it just" - SolipsismX
Reply
post #14 of 54
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rot'nApple View Post

I must have a Conservative iPad as it crashes every time seconds into your attached video. Smart iPad!

Bet you can view this
"I got the answer by talking in my brain and I agreed of the answer my brain got" a 7 yr old explaining his math HW
"Just because something is deemed the law doesn't make it just" - SolipsismX
Reply
"I got the answer by talking in my brain and I agreed of the answer my brain got" a 7 yr old explaining his math HW
"Just because something is deemed the law doesn't make it just" - SolipsismX
Reply
post #15 of 54
Quote:
Originally Posted by vqro View Post

People like you like to hate people that are different than you on the excuse that they committed the outrageous crime of crossing an imaginary line to feed their family.  But you guys will never mention the real problem... corporations that hire undocumented folks.  Wallow in your hate for human beings.
 


You forgot "an imaginary line enforced by unfair trade laws, themselves enforced by the strongest army in the world". The Roman Empire flies the star spangled banner nowadays.

Social Capitalist, dreamer and wise enough to know I'm never going to grow up anyway... so not trying anymore.

Reply

Social Capitalist, dreamer and wise enough to know I'm never going to grow up anyway... so not trying anymore.

Reply
post #16 of 54

it is very saddening that somebody that is supposedly intelligent could support something as stupid as the dream act.     They seem to forget the most important element in the description of these people, they are illegal alien and frankly should be hanged.    Not because of an evil hatred as some liberal would imply but as an effective deterrent to a continuing influx of illegals.   The economy simply cant support the welfare establishment required to support these people.

 

As a side note it isn't surprising this comes form a liberal Californian as those people are to damn lazy to mow their own lawns.    

post #17 of 54

Enforcing laws = hate..

 

Enforcing laws = being heartless..

 

Enforcing laws = being inhumane..

 

Enforcing laws = hating people that are different than you..

 

Enforcing laws = going back to slavery..

 

Yeah, got all the talking points covered...

 

 

Make it illegal to send US currency to ANY other country..   Not only are they taking jobs, that Americans DO want to do, but they send the money they make back to THEIR country..   They don't want to be Americans, they are just using us, and the system so they can send money back home..    They have babies here so they can get benefits, and their kids can be citizens...    Go ahead and call me a hater, and evil, and anything else all the liberals like to label people who don't agree with them...   

 

As for Jobs???   She just wants to make sure she still has someone to cut her grass, and clean the pool...

 

WAKE UP AMERICA..

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kTsidZAIFUE

Dr
Pepper
Crew
Reply
Dr
Pepper
Crew
Reply
post #18 of 54
They should keep here the indocumented folks that are great in science and math and deport the ones that are not doing nothing and are commiting crimes. These who are talented in business also should have opportunities.
post #19 of 54
Quote:
Originally Posted by LMGS View Post

Enforcing laws = hate..

Enforcing laws = being heartless..

Enforcing laws = being inhumane..

Enforcing laws = hating people that are different than you..


Enforcing laws = going back to slavery..

Yeah, got all the talking points covered...


Make it illegal to send US currency to ANY other country..   Not only are they taking jobs, that Americans DO want to do, but they send the money they make back to THEIR country..   They don't want to be Americans, they are just using us, and the system so they can send money back home..    They have babies here so they can get benefits, and their kids can be citizens...    Go ahead and call me a hater, and evil, and anything else all the liberals like to label people who don't agree with them...   

As for Jobs???   She just wants to make sure she still has someone to cut her grass, and clean the pool...

WAKE UP AMERICA..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kTsidZAIFUE
You don't get it, these kids were brought to this land by their parents. Some of these kids are great in science and math, they can be the software engineer of the future. But you don't think as a business. Obama and the folks who support the dream act know that is a great business for the country because some of these kids are pretty smart and talented in their classes. They can even be the future Steve Jobs. Think like a business man and you will get it.
post #20 of 54
Quote:
Originally Posted by dasanman69 View Post


That is not true and has happened many times.
Which is why we need to get much tougher on these individuals. Right now there is no disincentive for these people to reconsider their desires to illegally enter this country. Frankly being deported does nothing because said individuals will just walk across the border again. The real answer is to hang these people publicly along the border to effective deter these illegal border crossing in the future.
It's not rewarding them, it's not punishing them. They're not here because they chose to be but because of their parents. They know very little of where they came from, many can't even speak the language of their home country. For the most part they're not criminals, vagabonds, and dredges of society.
That flies in the face of reality. Spend some time in the southwest and objectively look at who is causing the crime wave down there.
They're college attending, intelligent, law abiding, and respectable members of society. I don't know about you but there's many a natural born citizen I wish could be deported.

 

Your point of view is based on optimal sampling because I don't think you will find many at all supporting your point of view. 100% of these people are criminals simply by being here illegally. Close to 100% of them are otherwise involved in criminal activity be it drugs, murder for hire, prostitution, extortion, theft rings and just about any other criminal enterprise that results in money in their hands.
post #21 of 54
Quote:
Originally Posted by maclancer View Post

They should keep here the indocumented folks that are great in science and math and deport the ones that are not doing nothing and are commiting crimes. These who are talented in business also should have opportunities.

And don't forget the ones that can play professional sports.
"I got the answer by talking in my brain and I agreed of the answer my brain got" a 7 yr old explaining his math HW
"Just because something is deemed the law doesn't make it just" - SolipsismX
Reply
"I got the answer by talking in my brain and I agreed of the answer my brain got" a 7 yr old explaining his math HW
"Just because something is deemed the law doesn't make it just" - SolipsismX
Reply
post #22 of 54

You really don't get it do you, they are here illegally that is the sole problem here.   It has become obvious that deporting them has not helped the situation one bit so the obvious choice here is a short rope and a tall tree.

 

As for taleneted engineers, many do come from outside this country legally.   So really tell me why these people should be given a pass?   I've have yet to see a rational reason as to why we should be so kind to people that use this country but have zero respect for its institution and laws.

 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by maclancer View Post


You don't get it, these kids were brought to this land by their parents. Some of these kids are great in science and math, they can be the software engineer of the future. But you don't think as a business. Obama and the folks who support the dream act know that is a great business for the country because some of these kids are pretty smart and talented in their classes. They can even be the future Steve Jobs. Think like a business man and you will get it.

Further for every illegal that fits the description you have posted above we smothered with tens of thousands that are in fact criminals.   Dream Act is a joke an will only make things worst in this country.   It encourages the exact opposite behavior that we need to promote.    That behavior is simply this; if you want to live in this country come here legally and obey the laws.

post #23 of 54

+++++ for the cutting of the grass.!

 

This is the problem with the extreme left, they are so damn lazy they think everybody should have an illegal to more the grass and clean the pool.    Frankly it stinks just like South Africa stank during the apartheid years.

 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by LMGS View Post

Enforcing laws = hate..

 

Enforcing laws = being heartless..

 

Enforcing laws = being inhumane..

 

Enforcing laws = hating people that are different than you..

 

Enforcing laws = going back to slavery..

 

Yeah, got all the talking points covered...

 

 

Make it illegal to send US currency to ANY other country..   Not only are they taking jobs, that Americans DO want to do, but they send the money they make back to THEIR country..   They don't want to be Americans, they are just using us, and the system so they can send money back home..    They have babies here so they can get benefits, and their kids can be citizens...    Go ahead and call me a hater, and evil, and anything else all the liberals like to label people who don't agree with them...   

 

As for Jobs???   She just wants to make sure she still has someone to cut her grass, and clean the pool...

 

WAKE UP AMERICA..

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kTsidZAIFUE

post #24 of 54

Frankly if she keeps coming up with stupid things to support like this she should be marginalized in the media as another rich liberal flake.    Basically what she is promoting is the one thing that has keep the wages in this country low and has made it hard for legitimate tax payers to make a living in this country.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacRulez View Post

Welcome to capitalism.  Steve owned a lot of stock, and she's free to spend her share of the company profits however she likes.

post #25 of 54

deleted


Edited by MacRulez - 5/16/13 at 12:29pm
post #26 of 54
Quote:
Originally Posted by wizard69 View Post

it is very saddening that somebody that is supposedly intelligent could support something as stupid as the dream act.     They seem to forget the most important element in the description of these people, they are illegal alien and frankly should be hanged.    Not because of an evil hatred as some liberal would imply but as an effective deterrent to a continuing influx of illegals.   The economy simply cant support the welfare establishment required to support these people.

As a side note it isn't surprising this comes form a liberal Californian as those people are to damn lazy to mow their own lawns.    

You've actually endorsed lynching babies today. I bet your mom would be really proud of the kid she has raised.

What's your name? My name is Dean Solecki, and I don't hide like a coward behind a username when I have something offensive to say.

This is the Republican Party. Lynching babies. Wow.
post #27 of 54
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeanSolecki View Post

You've actually endorsed lynching babies today. I bet your mom would be really proud of the kid she has raised.

What's your name? My name is Dean Solecki, and I don't hide like a coward behind a username when I have something offensive to say.

This is the Republican Party. Lynching babies. Wow.

He's probably a young white male angry because his mom turned his Xbox and told him to knock up a broad.
"I got the answer by talking in my brain and I agreed of the answer my brain got" a 7 yr old explaining his math HW
"Just because something is deemed the law doesn't make it just" - SolipsismX
Reply
"I got the answer by talking in my brain and I agreed of the answer my brain got" a 7 yr old explaining his math HW
"Just because something is deemed the law doesn't make it just" - SolipsismX
Reply
post #28 of 54
Next time Wizard parks his 1982 Ford Pickup in a yellow zone we'll be sure to hang him, since he broke the law, costing taxpayer dollars and we should provide a deterrent from more lawbreaking.
post #29 of 54
It's obvious that Wizard69 is Cash69 and whatever else he's been called. He's been banned from these forums and MacNN multiple times. It's an offense to create a new username to get around a ban.

He's breaking the law. He should be hanged.
post #30 of 54
Quote:
Originally Posted by wizard69 View Post

it is very saddening that somebody that is supposedly intelligent could support something as stupid as the dream act.     They seem to forget the most important element in the description of these people, they are illegal alien and frankly should be hanged.    Not because of an evil hatred as some liberal would imply but as an effective deterrent to a continuing influx of illegals.   The economy simply cant support the welfare establishment required to support these people.

 

As a side note it isn't surprising this comes form a liberal Californian as those people are to damn lazy to mow their own lawns.    

 

You sound like a disgusting, despicable human being. Not to mention you're probably a massive bigot, racist, and xenophobe. There's no other way someone would be capable of writing what you just wrote, that illegal aliens deserve to be "hanged".  Unfortunate that slavery isn't in anymore eh, or you'd be up there burning black people alive. 

 

And yes, Laurene Powell is indeed intelligent, infinitely more so than you'll ever be, and infinitely more of a human being than a depraved person like yourself could ever be. The fact that someone like you is attacking her is only a sign that she's probably on the right track. 

post #31 of 54
Quote:
Originally Posted by wizard69 View Post

 

Further for every illegal that fits the description you have posted above we smothered with tens of thousands that are in fact criminals.  

 

Do you have a source for that insanely ridiculous stat, or are you talking completely out of your bigoted ass? 

 

Yeah, thought so. 

post #32 of 54
I am not buying into the merits or otherwise of the purposes of this act, as I come from another country, beyond observing that people that lived most of their lives in a place and have successfully worked, carried out a business should be recognised.

But to call it the Dream Act???? Friggin' hippies. how can you take these people seriously?
It's the heat death of the universe, my friends.
Reply
It's the heat death of the universe, my friends.
Reply
post #33 of 54
Quote:
Originally Posted by Entropys View Post

I am not buying into the merits or otherwise of the purposes of this act, as I come from another country, beyond observing that people that lived most of their lives in a place and have successfully worked, carried out a business should be recognised.

But to call it the Dream Act???? Friggin' hippies. how can you take these people seriously?
Lay off the machismo. Even coming from another country, it's completely ignorant not to recognize the historical significance of the name.
Edited by tonton - 1/22/13 at 8:31pm
post #34 of 54
Quote:
Originally Posted by wizard69 View Post

it is very saddening that somebody that is supposedly intelligent could support something as stupid as the dream act.     They seem to forget the most important element in the description of these people, they are illegal alien and frankly should be hanged.    Not because of an evil hatred as some liberal would imply but as an effective deterrent to a continuing influx of illegals.   The economy simply cant support the welfare establishment required to support these people.

 

As a side note it isn't surprising this comes form a liberal Californian as those people are to damn lazy to mow their own lawns.    

It's hard to see how murder isn't considered evil hatred, but to address your actual point - that the economy can't support the welfare establishment required to support these people. Simply put, as a country, we can't afford not to pass the DREAM Act. It would reduce the deficit by over $1.4 billion over the next decade, increase revenues by $2.3 billion, create jobs, and strengthen our military.

http://www.cbo.gov/sites/default/files/cbofiles/ftpdocs/119xx/doc11991/s3992.pdf

 

Secretary of Defense Gates says it "will result in improved recruitment results and attendant gains in unit manning and military performance." 

 

You should learn the facts before posting ignorant, bigoted remarks anonymously in forums...

post #35 of 54
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonton View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Entropys View Post

I am not buying into the merits or otherwise of the purposes of this act, as I come from another country, beyond observing that people that lived most of their lives in a place and have successfully worked, carried out a business should be recognised.

But to call it the Dream Act???? Friggin' hippies. how can you take these people seriously?
Lay of the machismo. Even coming from another country, it's completely ignorant not to recognize the historical significance of the name.

I take it you mean Martin Luther King and "I have a dream"? You mean that it is reasonable to equate immigration issues with the way some US States once created laws with difference types of governance on the basis of race? I was in fact wondering if that as an attempt to equate with MLK, but in the end thought no, that would be ridiculous and would cheapen the memory of MJK. I preferred to think it was a great idea some Barbara Land types had while sharing dandelion tea in their teepee.

Let the argument stand on its merits and not apply some airy fairy label which risks it not being taken seriously.
It's the heat death of the universe, my friends.
Reply
It's the heat death of the universe, my friends.
Reply
post #36 of 54
Originally Posted by wizard69 View Post

it is very saddening that somebody that is supposedly intelligent could support something as stupid as the dream act.     They seem to forget the most important element in the description of these people, they are illegal alien and frankly should be hanged.    Not because of an evil hatred as some liberal would imply but as an effective deterrent to a continuing influx of illegals.   The economy simply cant support the welfare establishment required to support these people.

 

As a side note it isn't surprising this comes form a liberal Californian as those people are to damn lazy to mow their own lawns.    

 
 

Just curious who exactly these illegals are, and what do they look like?   Are they just threatening skilled and unskilled labor for white people, or do they threaten black/asian/hispanic people's jobs too?  Or do you just like blaming a certain group of brown people because the are competition for dudes who half-assed school and had to get unskilled labor jobs?

 

The world is changing:

http://articles.washingtonpost.com/2012-06-19/local/35460887_1_asian-immigrants-hispanic-immigrants-american-immigration-council

 

 

Maybe what scares you the most is that there's a Fox News Latino website?

 

http://latino.foxnews.com/latino/news/2012/06/19/new-asian-immigrants-to-us-now-surpass-hispanics/

 

The Asian immigrants seem to have fast track visas and such that Mexicans don't get.  Changing the law and making it easier to be a temporary worker (with payroll taxes) and making it easier to immigrate legitimately would make a lot of difference.  

 

Also Asian immigrants like the Great Barack Obama a lot.  Does that scare you too?  Also Asians don't like being called Asian:

 

http://www.care2.com/causes/asian-immigrants-now-outnumber-latinos-in-the-u-s.html

post #37 of 54
Quote:
Originally Posted by vqro View Post

People like you like to hate people that are different than you on the excuse that they committed the outrageous crime of crossing an imaginary line to feed their family.  But you guys will never mention the real problem... corporations that hire undocumented folks.  Wallow in your hate for human beings.
 

Can you please reply with you home address? I'm going to set up camp in your front yard, use you utilities, etc. Your imaginary "property line" is no different from the "imaginary line" that separates countries, right? I'll assume if you don't reply it's because you've had a change of mind on how imaginary those lines are.

NOTICE: While every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information supplied herein, fahlman cannot be held responsible for any errors or omissions. Unless otherwise indicated,...
Reply
NOTICE: While every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information supplied herein, fahlman cannot be held responsible for any errors or omissions. Unless otherwise indicated,...
Reply
post #38 of 54
Quote:
Originally Posted by kpluck View Post

The title is misleading, does she want "immigration reform" or does she want the "Dream Act?"

I would get behind the Dream Act if, as part of the qualifications for taking part in the program, the parent(s) that brought the child illegally into the US were deported and agreed to never return. Of course, that will won't happen because everyone knows once the child becomes a citizen the parents, by official policy, will never be deported.

-kpluck

If the child is a minor and has no legal family, then sure let the parents stay and keep the child out of the foster system. But when the kid hits 18, goodbye mom and dad. And have a deadline that this only applies to kids that were born or entered the country before X date' that way the parents don't just pop out more kids to have a reason to stay. For kids after that date, they go unless they have a legal citizen willing to take them in if they were born in the US. If not, they simply go.
post #39 of 54
Quote:
Originally Posted by TBell View Post

I am confused. People come illegally, and they or their children are supposed to be rewarded?

The idea behind the act is that the kids didn't have a choice so why punish them. And I say if they haven't gotten into legal trouble, skipped school etc then fine, give them a shot.

But not the parents. They know they did wrong and they should be kicked out over it. Right away if their kids are legal adults, when they are if not. But with a limit so they don't keep sneaking in etc
post #40 of 54
Quote:
Originally Posted by vqro View Post

But you guys will never mention the real problem... corporations that hire undocumented folks. 

You raise a good point. Those that hire these people should also be punished. As accessories to the crime. Particularly those that knowingly do so because they focus on hiring illegals so they can pay them wages off the books and avoid taxes etc
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: PoliticalOutsider
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › PoliticalOutsider › Laurene Powell Jobs promoting US immigration reform with new website