or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Mobile › iPod + iTunes + AppleTV › ipod questions

ipod questions

post #1 of 2
hopefully this is the right place to post this (and not future hardware), i was thinking of getting an ipod and i know everyone loves them and all, but $400-500 is alot of scratch for me to drop. there's been rumors and far fetched speculation that the ipod will merge into a cell phone, or all kinds of other crazy rumors.

is there a concrete, or fairly accurate idea of when they'll be updated next, or is it relatively safe for me to buy into one now? any idea of what the next updates will be, nothing in january at MWNY? a color screen sure would look nice =D
post #2 of 2
from what ive seen, waiting for an iPod is a bad thing...

from the day they were announced people thought they should wait until apple droped the price $100... that didnt happen until 9months later...

do what you want, but any feaeture they add to it will more then be made up (IMO) with actually having the iPod for 4 months at a time... it has been terriffic for me....
125/51041 (top .2449%)-Amie Street - awesome independent DRM-free music
People really have got to stop thinking there is only one operating system, one economic system, one religion, and one...
125/51041 (top .2449%)-Amie Street - awesome independent DRM-free music
People really have got to stop thinking there is only one operating system, one economic system, one religion, and one...
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: iPod + iTunes + AppleTV
AppleInsider › Forums › Mobile › iPod + iTunes + AppleTV › ipod questions